Pics that make you smile

a rapper's valentine

(spoilered for somewhat harsh language)

aGjDMKz_460s.jpg

I really really really dont like things like that, its like if you buy into something or use thing, then you the the X on your back and they can pretty much do as they please.
And it bother me that my local and EU politicians are not all over this, cuz i find it highly questionable.

And i am pretty sure though i have everything google related turned off, and pretty much never have my phone GPS or wifi on, then they probably know just as much about me and my comings and goings.

And now to flush my cookies as i have ben on facetwitt.

personally I don't have an issue with this as this is the smarts behind what the service can do, I can appreciate that some people don't feel the same way though

if it was something you could opt in to use, then i would have no problem with it, but its like it is a default standard if you want to use some brands or services.

I would take a less smart google any day, actually if EU banned google here i would take that though that meant some changes for me personally as i would have to find a alternative to youtube and Gmail.
But i am sure those could be replaced pretty easy, and google search i can also do without i should think.

I have one of these and i can sell it to you at high price, nobody can follow that phone:cool:
GORBA.jpg

if it was something you could opt in to use, then i would have no problem with it, but its like it is a default standard if you want to use some brands or services.

it is the default standard and there is no opt out which is perhaps the bigger issue, I would think if there was an opt out it would break a lot of services that people want to use and having them understand why things then don't work could be a challenge

I would take a less smart google any day, actually if EU banned google here i would take that though that meant some changes for me personally as i would have to find a alternative to youtube and Gmail.

spend some time in China where Google based services are restricted and you quickly realise how much you miss some of the functionality they offer

I have one of these and i can sell it to you at high price, nobody can follow that phone:cool:
View attachment 36485

less information but they can still track your location no problem, they triangulate your position from cell tower info

hehe yeah and i guess one of the problems are its not only google that have a hard time there.
By the looks of things maybe we can do a Checkpoint Charlie trade off, google in China Vs huawei in the USA, seem like NSA recommend anyone stay away from that phone and a lot of other stuff brand.

Regarding google i dont like how they just must tie all of their things together like that, i am pretty sure youtube would be able to stand on its own feet. and its almost where if you cancel your youtube you also cancel all other things you might have.
And you can now log into just about any obscure service or web page using your facetwitt or google account.

I also heard today that facetwitt and others are now going together to try and curb the kids getting sick from using their services, i got a good idea, how about disbanding your evil empires. :giggle:

Just talk to people, i did when i ditched the phone for something like 10 years.
Of course no problem for a person like me who just have 10 possible callers, that thankfully now have learned to not call me unless its serious.
I just hate people calling to just complain or tell abut something bad they had happen or experienced, stuff like that can wait until we see each other again.

Or use the old fashion can in the middle trick:p

There fixed it for you.

I am thinking one of those old metal buckets with a string going in either direction to the 2 cans, stick that on your head and you can also recive if both speak at the same time, probably even get something stereo like.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back