Pics that make you smile

Thats nice (y) showing up with a loaner car and a trailer :cool:
Here some one will start a fundraiser on facetwitt and thats about it, not that that cant generate some funds for something, but i bet most Danes wouldent care if it took more than a little flex of the credit card.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
wonder what the final charges/conviction was for the kid driving his grandpa's little white car in that thing... besides the obvious grand theft auto and evading arrest. I'm guessing there were no charges filed against the guy in the truck, but then again i wouldn't be surprised if they tried to put charges on him, like reckless driving or something... course there would have been public outcry, but i wouldn't put it past some police departments...

Seem like the bird just got then lengthened.

This year we already had 13 days listened as meteorological summer days ( over 25 deg C somewhere in the country ) the total for the whole of last year was 7, in Aarhus my birth town they just had 1 of those days last year and it was 25.3 deg C
And i saw the Swedes had 27 Deg C lined up for today or was it yesterday when i saw their weather forecast.

Now thats speeding.

696 km/h in a 50 Zone.
TELEMMGLPICT000162551456_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqAw6BzeVXMhy-xmeloyGevJ8aCNctvEEBHJFkN_RNg0M.jpeg

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/07/belgian-motorist-caught-speeding-696kph-opel-astra/

One would think RUSSIA,,,, but one would be wrong then it seem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back