Pics that make you smile

Maybe they still are. Who's to say there aren't kids queued up inside.
Someone needs to check on this tube of children!

I hoped they put a similar blockage at the start of the slide, otherwise it could turn ugly.

A little Town on Greenland had to evacuate people living near the water as a little ice cube beached itself.

imagescaler

This are not the 4 mile chunk that broke off the Helheim glacier lately, actually a whole lot smaller but still you do not want to be around when it break up or flip over.

I would like to thank the world for helping us defrost our little island up north :LOL:

Someone have been outside the box,,,,,, i like that as its where great things come from.

Someone have been outside the box,,,,,, i like that as its where great things come from.

Interesting approach, but it looks like it introduces a lot more mechanical stresses that have to be accounted for - that opinion from someone who has absolutely no knowledge of mechanical engineering. :woot:

Yeah it do look like it flex more than is good, i have never been up close with a running conventional wind turbine, but i am sure they are rock steady with their more level load design.

But it is nice if this design are more powerful and less noisy for the private person that might want to put up a little turbine, here in DK you have to follow a set of rules for private turbines, so some distance to neighbors and so on rules will have to be followed.
But out in the country you see more and more little wind turbines in relation to a little farm or secluded house, pretty nice i would go down that route too if i was able to build a house to my liking.

The first ever apartment blocks build in wood are going up here, traditionally thats a material for summer houses ASO here, but building in wood are actually more sustainable they say.

Actually i can apply for a apartment there it seem, so i better take a look and see if it have the price / fiber i need.

35 apartments and 8 smaller youth accommodations ( that normally mean 1 room )

2yh0n1jqx747rfrb_660_1000.jpg

046e37e1-a963-46a5-9afc-1cfcd8dd6f07_large.jpg

And we can do that cuz,,,,,, well we have no twisters here, only the occasional winter storm which in it self can create havoc too, but still not twister level devastation.

Those are coming out of your pay :)

Interesting approach, but it looks like it introduces a lot more mechanical stresses that have to be accounted for - that opinion from someone who has absolutely no knowledge of mechanical engineering. :woot:
I was about to say the same thing. Some of those scenes - most noticeably where there is writing on the screen, you can see the mast shaking quite a bit. I think this idea is just a fad.

I do think the mast need to be stronger than a conventional similar sized turbine, i do hope the mast in the video are not what it is going to sell with, it also have wire supports, probably a quick fix on the demonstrator model, but not something you would like on a production model, cuz a small turbine well it go in a small place and support wires would just be bad.

Hehe not a issue here as aside for jehovas witnesses we dont have any one pressing doorbells, i am even on a list so people cant sent me commercials and other BS via snail mail, so my mail box only see must have letters which on average is 3 - 4 letters / mo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back