Pics that make you smile

38462819_2255956514476942_7975194046022811648_n.jpg

What is lurking in the dark crevasses of my mind these days, just too bad i dont have 2 X 1700 USD to burn ( 1 X CPU + ram and motherboard )

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9ZLzIvNzg5MTk0L29yaWdpbmFsLzE1MzM1NjE0NjIxNTYuanBn

Some one need to get a Dashcam to these guys.

el pollo loco ?

That wallet picture i can disproof, i haven't had a girlfriend in over 30 years, and my wallet pretty much always looked like the above one.
There might have been a few "golden" days / weeks now and then, but in general no padded wallet.

That wallet picture i can disproof, i haven't had a girlfriend in over 30 years, and my wallet pretty much always looked like the above one.
There might have been a few "golden" days / weeks now and then, but in general no padded wallet.
My brother in law has the nickname of "Uncle Presents" because he can afford to buy my kids nice things... Coz he's single.

Meanwhile my actual brother is nicknamed Uncle Buck. For exactly the reasons you'd expect.

My brother in law has the nickname of "Uncle Presents" because he can afford to buy my kids nice things... Coz he's single.

It might also have to do somehing with the fact that he has no kids of his own? I know what that's like, and I buy presents for my nephews too, but I'm married, my wife has no income, and I work 3 days a week (+/- 30 hrs).....

Thank god my sisters kids respect me for the good old free reasons, i would never be able to compete with my mother in burning money on her own or grand kids, that old woman would give the shirt of her back.

I think i am liked for being dependable / helpful and keeping a promise, and those are all free in a monetary way at least.

Thank god my sisters kids respect me for the good old free reasons, i would never be able to compete with my mother in burning money on her own or grand kids, that old woman would give the shirt of her back.

I think i am liked for being dependable / helpful and keeping a promise, and those are all free in a monetary way at least.

u sound like you think you're JC himself...?? That's dangereous my friend..... HAHAHAHA :p

come to think of it, those kids are from ny niece, but they are so close I consider her my sister....

Danish girls.
danish-girls-are-the-perfect-combination-of-prince-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Apparently too hot to handle for American soldiers on drill here.

So i 21 YO Army soldier have just been sentenced 1.5 years of prison and a 12 year ban from going to Denmark for attempted rape on a girl ( that got away from him by kicking him after he pulled down her panties )

The soldier deny everything and choose to kick the sentencing up to a higher court, but that generally do not make things better.

A 44 YP Pakistani ( came here in 2011 ) Taxi driver that did full blown rape of a 24 YO woman in his cab just got a 4 year jail sentence and after that he got a permanent deportation on top.
Not that a deportation sentence here matter, many have it and are still here, cuz it seem like if you dont want to leave no one can force you, but you cant get any form of welfare or job which pretty much mean your only means of supporting yourself are more crime, which again mean the law makers once again take a dump at the regular guy, and people are so stupid they keep voting for such moronic parties and people.

I swear some times i wake up and think i am a prop in some elaborate stand up act. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back