Pics that make you smile

I don't know all that much about martial arts but this has got to be the most amazing move I've ever seen.

Yes thats the invisible fist punch :)

36616226_400242020472021_427594690448064512_n.jpg

Thats about as high off the ground i would feel comfortable with today, though i am sure if i jumped / fell from that high my 110 kg body will probably experience the same load as when i was young and 50 kg jumping from 3 - 3 M hight.
But really i would prefer not to do that, i have little trust in my knees being able to cope with more than kneeling for 10 seconds, and then i will be moaning trying to getup again, and if anything are within reach i will probably reach for it to aid myself.

But really i would prefer not to do that, i have little trust in my knees being able to cope with more than kneeling for 10 seconds, and then i will be moaning trying to getup again, and if anything are within reach i will probably reach for it to aid myself.

welcome to middle age :p

It feel more like bourne in the middle ages.

Make what some people have been saying for a long time make more sense, and that be me being bourne at least 500 years too late and at least 1000 km too far north.

That picture put so many things in perspective for me, and it also scare the hell out of me.

There are probably more reasons on the internet that will make you fear for the future of mankind than there is reasons to be optimistic.
Even if you filter all the BS out which will probably be like 50 % of the internet.
Just plain old stupid, non photo shopped stuff people put up and actually be thinking " im really on to something here, and its just so cool"

You've got to admire the cojones of someone putting a spoiler on the front of their car.
And you have to admit, it will come in useful if you reverse at high speed a lot. o_O

Make one thing why they have not done on an of those cars that from the factory came with a aerodynamic shape that made most people think " i bet it dont matter if it go forward or backwards"

That pic also make me wonder if the brake light in the spoiler are wired up, cuz it is really nice to signal to people ahead of you that you are braking, then they can slam on the brake as it suit them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back