Pics that make you smile

TKjDPZS.jpg

harvey dumped some 60 inches of rain on a lot of texas. in 2001 tropical storm allison did something similar to what it looks like florence is about to do - come in and dump a bunch of rain, go back out over the water to reload, then come back in the next day and rain a bunch more.

That is why i am looking for 2 narrow beam and very bright lights to put where fog lights would go on my car.
But i haven't been able to find that just right set of lights.

A few weeks ago their was a woman in the grocery store I frequent that was ahead of me and laughing while talking to another woman, she had said she drove with the high beams on all the time to let people know to get the Hell out of her way!
The other woman lit into her with verbiage that was way to HOT to repeat here! Then she turned to me and asked if I had any damn comment I cared to make! I just said no Mame, then the first lady told me to go F*kk myself and walked indignantly out of the store like it was all my fault! People are nuts, and getting worse!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i do like my women strong, but there is also such a thing as too strong in a woman.
EDIT: not that too strong dont exist in men too.

Last edited:
There is a girl at cash register where i do my shopping that have skittles tattooed on her underarm, i always say " well hello little Ms Skittles" as she is 5 foot and not much more, and cute too.

There is a girl at cash register where i do my shopping that have skittles tattooed on her underarm, i always say " well hello little Ms Skittles" as she is 5 foot and not much more, and cute too.

We are all surprised that you haven't been arrested yet. :smuggrin:

Well i can tell you why, cuz i am too insecure when it come to girls, so looking are my game. :giggle:

Check out the slo-mo

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

We are all surprised that you haven't been arrested yet. :smuggrin:

pics - or it didn't happen :-D

Maybe, there is a chance my innovv C3 get relived of side camera duty.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back