Pics that make you smile

My new computer takes 16 seconds to boot windows 10, or that is it take 16 seconds for my computer monitor to wake up, and by then windows desktop are already there ( minus internet as that take a couple of seconds more to get going )
That 500 Gb M2/NVMe hard drive was well worth it :)

_DSC0560.JPG

[QUOTE="Street Guardian USA, post: 439477, member: 1595"[/QUOTE]

"Steampunk" art at the Rembrandt level (y)

Phil

ayBnzAW_460s.jpg

Speaking of "Tesla-fying", how about this?

Today, ICON a "restomod" company based in Los Angeles, and Stealth EV, a company specializing in electric car conversions, unveiled the "1949 Mercury EV Derelict" a 1949 Mercury coupe with a Tesla battery pack.

ICON said that it “forensically disassembled the body, replaced all rubber, added insulation and sound-deadening products everywhere. It then reassembled the vehicle in a manner that tried to make it look like nothing had been touched."

“The dual electric motor, transmission-less design provides 470 lb-ft of freight-train torque and the equivalent of 400 horsepower, with no shifts all the way up to the Merc’s 120 MPH top speed. A full Tesla Performance 85kWh battery array is strategically fit throughout the vehicle for exceptional weight balance. It is capable of an estimated 150- to 200-mile range and has 1.5-hour full recharge capability."

https://electrek.co/2018/10/31/1949-mercury-coupe-ev-conversion-tesla-powertrain/#more-77976

View attachment 42823

View attachment 42824

View attachment 42825

this car showed up at SEMA and a guy i subscribe to on youtube interviewed the builders and got a good detailed explanation of how everything's laid out and was built:

What an unfortunate packaging choice, considering that there actually are blue colored sports drinks and sodas.

KuoH

I’m pretty sure nobody will accidentally drink this right? Bet it goes great with tide pods.

2df0890e4b2123b5eb629c8e086cf73f.jpg

I don't see those bottles as a problem, maybe aside for the tropical thing written on it.
But then again i live in a place where a lighter don't come with don't eat and don't chew warnings all over it.
I just refilled with -21 degree C stuff Vs the summer version, but from a non transparent 2 L plastic container.
Russians are more fortunate, they can just pour on a little Vodka, that's still a no go here though the state approved liquid drug are kept fairly cheap in spite of alcohol taxes.
We do i think have a or a few blue soft drinks / caffeine drinks, but none of them come in 2L bottles.
Anything blue or other exoctic color here are more likely to be drinking alcohol flavored with blue gummy bears or something equally stupid.

Bacardi breezers are popular.
136372.jpg

norregade-bla-ugler-shot.jpg

Some of these exotic shots you can even get in little convenient 5 shot packs ( 30 % alcohol )
also as i understand it much similar to the packing of many designer drugs.
sm_gr_nne_shots_r_r_5_pack.jpeg

Spotted in a hotel room in Thailand last week. I tried to watch what I ate, but.....

Room, pool view, $20 a night.

Send a maintenance man to your room who probably makes $10 a day to do 2 minutes of work with a plunger.....$30.

IMG_20181028_220505.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back