Pics that make you smile

Over here in the US, those are the only kinds we get to choose from :mad: The comedian Mojo Nixon described it as being able "to vote for one fool or another" and he was absolutely correct in that :(

Phil

That's true of course, but we got to chose from the options we're permitted!

Brian

Dont know why, last night i got to think of the patriot act, instigated after 9/11
I think they used that word as in the English language patriot are a very strong word, and even more so in American society it seem to me, so by using that word they made damn sure people would be behind it cuz if you was not well then you are not a patriot.
Had they called it something else it might not have gone down so well.
Many of the things that are in the Scandinavian society model are pretty fine IMO, but they are still not things that make me fall on my ass with awe over my country, to me now those things are pretty standard and i am beginning to feel bad about our little country are not better than it is now, cuz it can clearly be a lot better here.
Just look at the white washing deal in our biggest bank, criminal Russians filtering many thousand of billions thru it ( largest white wash case ever in the world they say )
So Denmark are this little wonder country,,,,, and we cant even keep criminals in suits out of our banks :oops: very embarrassing if you ask me, and i would like to see heads roll over just that one matter, and not only in the bank cuz their ineptitude rest on something.
So be proud of the few things you can be that over, and be highly skeptical about everything else, and let your skepticism be heard / seen more often than your pride, cuz thats probably the right ratio in any country.

46007039_2623292731143350_461632649866248192_n.jpg

I want to use a couple of heads from the new LEP flashlights as fog light, it is pretty much just a white laser beam a inch wide

2 light sabers to the face should make people thing twice about a lumen fight, even if they are 1000 M down the road :devilish:

@Gibson99 you need something like this to pop out of the trunk.

I can not recomend bolting the LED emitters to the underside of your trunk lid as is, they do need a degree of cooling not least if you want to run them for a extended period.

Last edited:
And Gadong a dong :p

It is never easy.

I could complete Kamkar1's statement many ways, but it wouldn't change how things are today. That change will come regardless, and that change will be even less pleasant for everyone. My only hope is that it will conclude correctly and not take long to get there when it begins.

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back