Pics that make you smile

I think the cat to dog ratio in pictures or video are stacked well in the favor of the cats, so here is a pic of Bam Bam after a good rub down.

_DSC0195.JPG

Not only cultures but individuals as well - my sister for example. :rolleyes:

Yeah, cats are a girl thing, if you find a guy that loves cats, remember what I'm telling you here: My uncle is a real life bad ass, but got married, has three daughters, and he don't like him no dogs... Became a real pussy catboy that's what he is, but I still love him anyway....

Yeah, cats are a girl thing, if you find a guy that loves cats, remember what I'm telling you here: My uncle is a real life bad ass, but got married, has three daughters, and he don't like him no dogs... Became a real pussy catboy that's what he is, but I still love him anyway....

If you lived in a rural environment crawling with mice, moles, voles, chipmunks and squirrels like I do you'd become a "cat person" real damned quick. This is especially true this year because last season we had a banner mast crop that has lead to a literal explosion of rodents. The roads are littered with dead squirrels and other critters this year. A good cat or two can make a real difference in how much of a problem you've got to deal with.

“It’s the worst year I’ve ever seen for them – ever!”

If you lived in a rural environment crawling with mice, moles, voles, chipmunks and squirrels like I do you'd become a "cat person" real damned quick. This is especially true this year because last season we had a banner mast crop that has lead to a literal explosion of rodents. The roads are littered with dead squirrels and other critters this year. A good cat or two can make a real difference in how much of a problem you've got to deal with.

“It’s the worst year I’ve ever seen for them – ever!”

Good point, hadn't thought of that.... :oops:

Uncle RULES!!! :cool:

My friend have mouse issues and rats too in his house, sadly he also have 2 large dogs so a cat are out of the question.
Lucky for him the little creeps only get into the #1 floor which he don't really use for anything, but we are trying to dam the problems, so far we have made sure they cant get up his covered patio and onto the rood.

aE2BYy9_460s.jpg

^^^^ Yeah, I have nephews and nieces with purple, blue, or orange hair....but I'm the 'wierd uncle'.

This lady was recently arrested for shoplifting in a Walmart in Ohio.

I wonder if she thought she'd go unnoticed?

d1c72bce-624f-443e-8659-61b9f8c0be45-ZEBRASKY.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back