Pics that make you smile

The capsaicin from all those was what French police used on protesters just in this past weekend spiced with a little Baton soup. :giggle:

Meanwhile i sit here and eat jew-cookies,,,,,,, yes and its one of those Danish dry cookies, so dry they make you drink even more beer, or in my case tea and milk.
J%C3%B8dekager.jpg

A dutch invention it seem. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodenkoek

One of the guys from back then had a GF that breed Persian cats like that, but none of them looked that freaky.

Haha funny @Gibson99 i saw the 1974 movie Thunderbolt and lightfoot yesterday.

Out stunting my quad bike many years ago, a women with 2 little dogs came walking so of course i stopped my antics to let her and the dogs pass, we got to talking and at some point she said " you look like Clint Eastwood" probably trying to get on my good side.
I cant see that though, sure when i am in hippie mode my hair might look a little like Clint, but other than that i just don't see it.

Which remind me i need a haircut.

And then my wife sent me this one:

Since the banning of "Baby Its Cold Outside" in light of the #MeToo movement, please boycott the Christmas song "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" because it exploits endangered Hippos.

While we are at it the same goes for:

"Santa Clause is Coming to Town" = Fake News

"Little Drummer Boy" = Gender Neutral

"White Christmas" = Racist and xenophobic

"O' Come all Ye Faithful" = Exclusive

"God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" = Anti-Feminist

"All I Want for Christmas is You" = Stalking

"Blue Christmas" = implies male/boy righteousness

"The 12 Days of Christmas" = anti-Semitic (8 days)

"Santa Baby" = Reverse #metoo and exploits handouts

"Winter Wonderland" = dismisses wonderlands that don't have winter

"Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" = exclusive against 4th of July and Summer

"Let it Snow" = Not fair to those where it does not snow

"Do You Hear What I Hear" = insensitive to hearing impaired

"All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" = offensive to meth addicts

And last but not least....

"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" = promotes adultery

If this offends anyone, please don’t bother to tell me as I just don’t care. i drink coffee stronger than your feelings.

Too much of this going on.

520406_1.jpg

I like people with a little edge, even if it is edge from the negative pages of my book, anything but full blown PC.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back