Pics that make you smile

side 2 side works for me too, but as i am lazy i prefer to just use 1 finger,,,,,,, just don't tell that to the girls.

the 1000 mile stare.

Lexar_SD_633x_1TB_PR.jpg

Seem like the Sanddisk card announced a while back was vaporware, this are not it seem.
But too large size for our little cameras.

• Leverages Class 10 UHS-I (U3, V30) technology for a read transfer speed up to 95MB/s (633x)*
  • Capture high quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video**
  • Enjoy shooting longer without changing cards with this high-capacity 1TB memory card
  • High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
No talk about what kind of memory it is build on.

Thats pretty nice, not least considered what its made of. (y)

I'm just posting here because I gave up for the night.... a few weeks ago I started looking at this thread from page 1, a few pages at a time while waiting for food to cook etc, I've just finished page 250 :D Getting there slowly!

Just thought I'd share!

[QUOTE="Rikki, post: 449454, member: 48987"[/QUOTE]

I thought that was going to be something different like an engine removal. A friend and me once pulled a VW engine in 3 minutes and 21 seconds without any power tools starting with the car on the shop floor. Not a world's record but pretty darn good anyway!

Phil

Clark Kent would be in a world of crap today if Superman was needed quickly :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back