Pics that make you smile

In the words of the glorious woman Aretha Franklin.
You better think,,,,,,,,,, before you speak or type.

And stick with people where you can get and give a little R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Last edited:
ad72a4750b4cf1762a6aee84b56b6ccf.jpg

Funny but true story.

So in Denmark the bulk of monitoring for speeders on our streets have been done with 100 of the so called ATK cars ( Automated Traffic Kontrol ) manned by a single person ( civilian now )
So needless to say these ATK cars have gotten a lot of flack, and gotten names like money makers ASO.
So a little while back it was decided ( by the extremely wise people we Danes vote for ) that 11 of the ATK cars was to be gutted and their equipment put in mush better for traffic safety permanent speed traps.

So the 5 of us here with a functioning brain of course argued that people would just lift when they approached a permanent speed trap and then open up again on the other side of it.
But Noooooooo of course people would not do that, surely not the stand up favorites of god himself Danes :ROFLMAO:

So last weekend cops up in northern Jutland decided to put this to the test and so placed a ATK car 1-2 miles down the road from a fixed speed trap.

And the scores you ask : ( same road, same direction of traffic, same 6 hours )

Fixed speed trap : 13 speeders
ATK car down the road : 122 Speeders

No word if there was any repeat speeders, but i wouldn't be surprised.

Stupid :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Swallows use the same nest if they can, even get handed over to next generations.
Woodpecker with brain damage ????

Quadcopter picture of Chinese traffic, the longer you look at it the worse it get, i even see people trying to turn around and drive back against traffic.

64e58f816ed863d9332eaa0e8f710218.jpg

"Some organization (or association) of scientists"? Which ones, who?

"It seems like the scientific method has not been followed here." How's that? Please state your reasoning. I provided numerous legitimate resources with plenty of material and academic resources to peruse but you just state your opinions without apparently having taken the time to read them or provide any references of your own. In fact, you started this discussion by questioning whether sea levels are really rising. I provided evidence that sea levels are indeed rising and yet you skipped right over that.

"Just seems to be imposed on us"? Huh? Scientists present theories that they strive to prove via empirical evidence and the scientific method. I suppose the germ theory was "imposed on us" too, or the fact that the earth is round and revolves around the sun". I suppose that was "imposed on us" as well despite the fact that prevailing beliefs at the time opposed such apostasy. According to your logic, Einstein apparently "imposed" the theory of relativity upon us.

"I've heard of many scientists (and other intelligent people) that have announced that humans are not affecting the climate" Again, you don't provide any documentation. That's OK, I will.
Indeed, you are correct, there are a number of scientists who question that climate change is an anthropogenic phenomenon or that it is even happening at all. However, the fact is that "Nearly all publishing climate scientists (97–98%) [1] are convinced by the evidence that humans are significantly contributing to global warming.[2] The number of scientists who dispute anthropogenic climate change is statically negligible.

View attachment 45071

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...th_the_scientific_consensus_on_global_warming

Consider the concept of actually doing some reading up on this subject and engaging in some critical thinking.

It is almost useless to argue with a mind filled with the astroturfed messages of the actual vested interests making huge money and seeking to continue doing so. You can present facts but for them facts and science is fake. OTH, the astorturfed bull**** is truth for them. We live in a time were truth is false, lies are truth, and the folks making huge money point fingers at scientists and claim they're in it for the money. This downward spiral is depressing!

Brian

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back