Pics that make you smile

Well they say everything in Oz is trying to kill you...

aWYyNwq_460s.jpg

That's Bindi Irwin, Steve Irwin's daughter

Last edited:
Just saw a ISP here offer ( on fiber of course ) 5/5 gbit for 75 USD/mo, i currently pay 45 USD/mo for 1000/60 mbit on cable
I will have to consider that 5 gbit offering when i move to a place with a fiber optic cable to my door :p

That's maybe OK to move the boat around the parking lot...MAYBE to use a good boat ramp, not so steep. I bet the boat is stored on the trailer there, and the smart car only moves it across the parking lot and possibly into the water via a smooth paved ramp. That wheel on the tow bar wouldn't last long on the public roads.

I used to tow a an 18 foot cabin sailboat with a 4 cylinder, FWD car. Sometimes I had to get somebody to sit on the hood on slippery ramps to pull the boat out of the water. :)

I'll have to see if I can find the video that shows the 125 CC motorbike pulling about a 14 foot outboard fishing boat I saw in Thailand last fall. He was moving pretty fast....20-25 mph.

Watch for 'speedy' on the left. I saw the same bike/ boat combo on the same road 2-3 times over 2 days. He must have a place to launch it, somewhere.

Last edited:
Yeah we must really have hated the water back then, which are fun cuz today people also spend a lot of money every year to get close to the water.
Hate / love relationship i guess.

Yeah when sick eat a lot of meat, overuse of penicillin are a thing in my country at least.
That's how I got sick, looking at the price of meat!!!!!!!!

here pigs outnumber Danes 2:1, they are our secret weapon if we get attacked again, cuz all danish pigs are trained to carry a mine and seek shelter under leopard tanks,,,,, which we also have :rolleyes:

Haha, probably ten years of baggy jeans but never that low.

The next few days are one of the big 'blitz' periods where every state makes a concerted effort to inspect as many big trucks as possible for safety issues.

This 'food safety' violation was found on an inspection of a truck in California.

61778138_707170933036154_8633046812292284416_o.jpg

CHP - Dunsmuir Grade Commercial Enforcement Facility
Yesterday at 5:14 AM ·
VIOLATION OF THE WEEK - "How NOT To Smoke Sausage!"
"Smoking sausage is a process... Put the hanging or racked sausauge in an area that allows good air circulation all around them, and let them rest until they have dried to the touch." - www.lets-make-sausage.com
This week's picture was taken by our sharp-eyed inspection crew during a routine "Level 1" Inspection. While underneath this trailer, several interesting items were seen dangling from underneath a crossbeam.
Upon further investigation, it appeared that the driver was utilizing a creative space to cure his sausage. This is NOT a recommended technique! The airflow under a trailer is full of exhaust fumes and roadway debris.
While CVSA guidelines do not address this situation specifically, our entire staff would like to inform our readers: THIS IS NOT A SANITARY METHOD FOR CURING MEAT PRODUCTS!
https://www.facebook.com/CHPDunsmui...3vrPIasowe0VGnV5Odv4dU1AEOciWpMs&__tn__=EHH-R

Hehe yeah as a parent you have to pick your battles,,,,,, i am told.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back