Pics that make you smile

The baggy pants thing has died out around here (almost). The latest school kids craze now is black dress shoes and black socks with shorts.
Sounds like the school uniform I had to wear as a kid. Shorts were only allowed if they were khaki. Had to wear a navy polo shirt with it.

:eek: I think you will at least need one of those 1000 FPS Sony phones in a waterproof case.

1/6000 of a second seems impossibly fast. If the max motion was just 25mm it would be moving at an average speed of 150m/sec or 540kph and the peak speed might be twice that. I'm thinking there estimate is off by a factor of ten or so. It would be nice to see a real slo-mo video so you could actually measure things. Still, that is one fast mofo...

Brian

Yeah don't want to square off with it on six shooters. even if its just half as fast with its hands.
Mantis shrimp pack a punch too, scale it up and it would be the 2 inch punch of death.

Never looked at it that way.

53527487_2645783848782189_6078832097823293440_n.jpg

Yeah nice footage, i hope they dident have that camera dangling under a quadcopter but rather a real helicopter.
It is also easy to see some places of downtown Tokyo have more light at night than Denmark have in the daytime on several days thru out the year.

But nice "little" camera, with the right lotto win i might snag one to to capture my travels thru out the world.

Yeah nice footage, i hope they dident have that camera dangling under a quadcopter but rather a real helicopter.
It is also easy to see some places of downtown Tokyo have more light at night than Denmark have in the daytime on several days thru out the year.

But nice "little" camera, with the right lotto win i might snag one to to capture my travels thru out the world.

One reason the street views look so bright and clear in the footage is that the RED MONSTRO 8K has an amazing 17+ stops of dynamic range!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back