Pics that make you smile

As long as you remember to disconnect the power pack, otherwise you have a mobile electric chair. :eek:
I am sure the future will see some DIY people and shop mechanics go up in fire.
Check out the rich rebuilds channel on YouTube... His older stuff in particular, where his favorite tool for taking apart Teslas seems to be a kitchen knife.

I've been known to replace light fixtures, switches and outlets without turning off the breaker first. Granted, I usually wear gloves and only work with one wire at a time.

But DC power, especially at the levels found in hybrid and EVs is way different, and deserves a lot more respect.

installing a new light in the hallway at my nephews i gave myself 220 volts to the face as i forgot to turn off the switch.
Dont mind, learned by old electricians at my apprenticeship to feel for power, just don't grab hold to things but a wet finger in a socket will tell you if there are power or not.

...I've been known to replace light fixtures, switches and outlets without turning off the breaker first. Granted, I usually wear gloves and only work with one wire at a time...
I used to do the same but it only took 1 time putting 1 thing in the wrong place to break me of the habit. :nailbiting:

Putting the tongue on a 9 volt battery and peeing on a electric fence or try to get over one with a bicycle in rain, i will not do again.
Stepped on that electric fence so i could pull cycle over it, but not smart as it was raining and i was soaked by rain and the sweat from the at that point 50 km long bike ride, but got many more Zaps of it trying to untangle my bicycle from it.

Ordered 1 things in China, but dident get a tracking #
So i contacted the seller asking for it, they reply if item is lost they will send new one.
I MSG back Oooo no package not lost it was ordered 2 days ago, i just have no tracking number.
So today i got a MSG back from the seller,,,,,,, with 2 tracking numbers :Do_O

It is making bells go off, that people working hard every day are poor, that just don't sit well with me.

My friends dogs know what his CCTV are too, any movement on the screens are tracked and if its something bigger the dogs will growl and bark.
The dogs are of course just copying him, though he don't growl and bark, but they get the excitement i am sure.

And you really needed to superimpose a rifle sight on the guy? (n)
The thing I noticed is at the end, it shows US on the left and MX on the right. So based on that, that guy was trying to get INTO Mexico. I guess that's probably against Mexican laws as well, but it's not what you usually hear about.

Maybe he already deposited his bundle, and are heading back after another one.

The thing I noticed is at the end, it shows US on the left and MX on the right. So based on that, that guy was trying to get INTO Mexico. I guess that's probably against Mexican laws as well, but it's not what you usually hear about.
Never let facts get in the way of political bashing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back