Pics that make you smile

So ? that was worse than a Dane drawing the prophet with a bomb in his turban.
The Danish artist was not fired, but to this day he have bodyguards as we have so much freedom of religion here that we allow extremists to roam.

Yes, I just learned that this morning. The publications he worked for are owned by the Irving Family, one of Canada's wealthiest families. It seems word came down from on high to terminate Michael de Adder's employment. Apparently, for the 1%ers, even foreign ones outside the US, no behavior of the Trump administration, no matter how egregious is to be permitted free and public debate, criticism or political satire. International human rights abuses on the level of war crimes, to mothers and children no less, be damned! :rage:

Last edited:
Lets hope if termination is breech of contract he can take those rich owners to the cleaners,,,,,, or what ever resemble that in Canada.
Here you can get burned for letting someone go for the wrong reasons, but not like to the cleaners bad as thats not in the nature of "The Danish way"
Anyway that system are crumbling fast as unions here are rapidly loosing their value, though they are a intricate part of determining the wages here, unlike other countries where wages ( minimum at least ) are set by gooberment.
And yes we have a minimum wage here too, but one agreed upon in negotiations between unions representing the workers, and the part representing the work "givers"

Yes, I just learned that this morning. The publications he worked for are owned by the Irving Family, one of Canada's wealthiest families. It seems word came down from on high to terminate Michael de Adder's employment. Apparently, for the 1%ers, even foreign ones outside the US, no behavior of the Trump administration, no matter how egregious is to be permitted free and public debate, criticism or political satire. International human rights abuses on the level of war crimes, to mothers and children no less, be damned! :rage:

True. Canada is US's lap dog. Canada wish to open it's market to Asia and is doing quite well but when Master say's "Sit" Canada sits:sick:.

Other female death threats:
Nothing.
Fine.
Whatever.

As for the food pyramid, guess I'm Asian. The kids call Sriracha "Daddy ketchup"

Seriously if you must eat, a little Sirracha will make it more palatable. If still no, add more. :sick:

The same minus the flight have happened here over the years, thankfully not at the ferries i worked on.
But it seem like some people will gladly drive off a " cliff" or in this case a ramp and into the harbor.

According to the latest laws published here, if you find a hedgehog in your garden, maybe dehydrated or something, well if you are not a certified hedgehog care person you better leave that little critter alone. :rolleyes::mad::censored:

I don't know why but it bothers me that they welded up the hole for the rear door handles, but didn't weld the seam for the back and bottom edges of the back door. That would make it so much more finished and polished looking. They already had to paint the handle area, so it's not that much more paint...

Still want to hear what they did about the side curtain airbags... That would be the only thing I'd worry about on a project of this scale. Did they try to shorten them (feasible but risky as there's no way to test) or just leave them out and put in a resistor to make the computer think the bags are still there? I did that (resistor) on my Miata when I disconnected the passenger airbag to have a child in the pass. seat so I wouldn't have an airbag warning light flashing on the dash. I actually got a harness cut from a wreck and soldered and heat shrinked the resistor on that, so I could easily unplug the airbag and plug in my resistor (easy because it was right behind the glovebox), and easily switch back as needed.

62856a981de28d65f36681dedb600311.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back