Pics that make you smile

Hehe yeah a really bad day for a few guys :rolleyes:

f7ba5992ce60ef729fbd2ecb369d8fc9.jpg

609900d723683a0521fdda185234e4b4.jpg

@SawMaster , anyone you know?

:)

Carjacker, armed with 'snake'.

GREENVILLE, S.C.
- A woman in South Carolina was arrested on Friday for stealing a car after throwing a live snake at the driver in order to get a hold of the car keys.

According to the Greenville Police Department, 29-year-old Hilmary Moreno-Berrios was arrested for carjacking and reckless driving after she crashed through a barricaded site filled with people that was being set up for an event in downtown Greenville, S.C. that weekend.

The victim told police that Moreno-Berrios “swatted at her with several wooden sticks before throwing a live, black snake at her in an effort to get her car keys.”

Moreno-Berrios eventually collided with a moving vehicle and was taken to an area medical facility for treatment after complaining about an injured shoulder where she remained under a doctor’s care over the weekend for psychiatric evaluation, according to Greenville police.

Moreno-Berrios was arraigned on Monday morning and remains in custody on a $25,000 bond. She received five traffic citations for hit and run, failure to stop for blue lights, resisting arrest, driving on a closed street, and reckless driving.

She also faces $17,225 in damages.

Greenville police say that because the snake was alive and non-venomous, they released the animal in nearby woods. :)

@dash riposki
Nobody I know in there, but it's hometown downtown FWIW. Drugs have become prevalent and have killed billions of local brain cells- not the place i grew up in at all :cry: Good to hear from you and I hope you're having more fun than ever before (y)

Phil

Made me think of this scene from a classic.

Yeah, and humans ( kids ) have to be pretty old to figure out the same problem.
BUT ! kids can also dish out surprises, they just found out that kids are able to coordinate and work together to solve complex problems, and this before they have a language and are barely able to stand up / walk.

The world truly are amazing.

As the Germans call it, and so adopted into Danish hunting at least the snooty ones, Hochsitz or tree stand for us regular guys.
But thats the damn tallest one i have ever seen, i can only assume the guy have something with a lot of range cuz he will be able to see far and wide from up there.
The ones i see here are normally 4 - 5 M tall, that one look to be 10 M at least.
Where i walk my brown girlfriend with 4 legs there are several looking much like this, as it is private forest ( but this in Denmark don't man you can tell people to stay out )

images

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back