Pics that make you smile

There have never been so many people in that bierhalle since Adolph spoke in the old days. :D

@Lola
Yeah upon looking at my leg the doc said thats either Lyme disease or a staphylococcus infection which are both bad, both need large amounts of penicillin so i now do 1.5 mill units 3 times a day. ( Penicillin V )
Sadly now on day 2 of the pills i have seen no positive or negative change, when i get out of bed or up from my chair as more blood rush down into the leg it feel like someone put a knife into it and then yank up.
So i have to stand there and "enjoy" the pain for a few minutes and then i can hobble around / walk with a slight limp, and then some times when i stop i get a rush of the pain again as i found out today when i was shopping, pretty sure a few in the super marked herd me go " son of a bitch" among other things, not suitet for a English speaking forum as i uttered them in English of course.

A 57 YO guy here just had a tick bite go to his brain as encephalitis, so he are without a doubt in for a much worse ride than i am,,,,,,, at the moment at least.

I did get a full 8 hours of sleep this morning, which was nice cuz since Monday i have only been sleeping a hour or two now and then.

Weather is extremely nice here ATM and all i can do is sit in my apartment and look out the window. :sleep: i had all kinds of plans for visiting my mother and helping my niece with their new house ASO, but everything are on the back burner now.
So no Danish 1 man extreme makeover: home edition for my niece this week :cry:

It looks more like an infection, I don't remember my old doctor (Name is Hope) saying anything about people sweating like you were! If you don't start feeling better by early this coming morning you should go check into a Hospital. I tried to call her and tell her about your condition but she is on a sabbatical in some 3rd world country giving free medical to the people, she does this every few years.
For your sake I hope it is an infection that the Penicillin/derivative can heal you. That damn Lyme disease is awful.

Seem to be working nice and slow, getting out of bed today was far less painful, so i think i am going in the right direction, BUT ! the 10 days worth of pills i have i dont think will cut it.
I must also admit i was amazed the doc dident even take a swab or blood sample to get analyzed, so much for the much praised Danish public healthcare system :rolleyes:
A system i have never been able to reconcile with as its like i speak Danish and they only understand Latin, for some reason i never felt good with any doctor i have had, and i have at times forked over the 500 DKkr it cost to change doctor, and to no avail of course as the new DOC have been as bad as the old one.
Also if i had not seen any improvement by tomorrow i sure was going to call the DOC again on Monday, but the pains seem to be dropping, and i also think i see a lightening in the discoloration of my leg.

Sadly if something go leg up, then in the Danish system i can not or it will be very hard to sue anyone,,,, at least for money, a written excuse you might get after a few years.
There are path of complaints of course, about just about anything, but these are so understaffed ASO due to government cutbacks ( and we still have the #2 largest public sector of any country, only beaten by Norway )
But all public government branches are bogged down in pie charts and evaluating each other, that the real stuff they are there for, well not so much,,,,,,, i am so going to clean BS like that up if i get into power. :devilish:

Right outside my front door, a example of how you tell a AUDIot from a possible sane person driving a AUDI.
This guy are no doubt a Audiot.
Audiot.jpg

PS. Right behind him is the passage thru the buildings to the back yard where i park, and it is hard enough to see anything with people parking "normal" when you try to exit the back yard.
O and earlier today i drove by the police station, a car parked there 10 M from the station had gotten severely sideswiped during the night with the door and fender all banged up and the mirror lying several meters down the road.
tough luck.jpg

Attachments

• tough luck.jpg
    tough luck.jpg
    894.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Two Ukrainian diesel thieves parked highly creative last night,,,,, in a roundabout.

f71a6af9-2368-44f3-a88f-9b86cff6d4df.jpg

e3b3dcca-51d4-4ed5-a879-49d40e1ed648.jpg

Danish police are now asking if anyone lost several 100 liters of diesel, which the 2 guys had in 10 - 15, 25 L cans on a trailer.

Criminals :confused: some times so brilliant,,,,,,, but most often sooooooo dumb :rolleyes:

The damage to the art installation ( which are a normal thing in Danish roundabouts ) as i understand it run into several 100.000 DKkr.
Bill for chemical cleanup unknown.
Many roundabouts around the town o Skive.

Last edited:
Seem to be working nice and slow, getting out of bed today was far less painful, so i think i am going in the right direction, BUT ! the 10 days worth of pills i have i dont think will cut it.
I must also admit i was amazed the doc dident even take a swab or blood sample to get analyzed, so much for the much praised Danish public healthcare system :rolleyes:
A system i have never been able to reconcile with as its like i speak Danish and they only understand Latin, for some reason i never felt good with any doctor i have had, and i have at times forked over the 500 DKkr it cost to change doctor, and to no avail of course as the new DOC have been as bad as the old one.
Also if i had not seen any improvement by tomorrow i sure was going to call the DOC again on Monday, but the pains seem to be dropping, and i also think i see a lightening in the discoloration of my leg.

Sadly if something go leg up, then in the Danish system i can not or it will be very hard to sue anyone,,,, at least for money, a written excuse you might get after a few years.
There are path of complaints of course, about just about anything, but these are so understaffed ASO due to government cutbacks ( and we still have the #2 largest public sector of any country, only beaten by Norway )
But all public government branches are bogged down in pie charts and evaluating each other, that the real stuff they are there for, well not so much,,,,,,, i am so going to clean BS like that up if i get into power. :devilish:
My best wishes for your recovery! The signs are that your body is now fighting back for a slow and sure win. I am sorry to learn about the system there. We feel the EU countries don't have such problems.

Aussie pine cone,,,,,, clocking in at 10 Kg / 22 pounds
tumblr_nk3czzLhHM1s1vn29o1_400.jpg

The tree are called bunya pine

Indeed, though i do my very best and have been so for a long time, then i often still feel like Karma bend me over and violate me.

Have you ever been on the road and unable to find a rest stop?

Some people will NEVER have that problem because they travel with emergency contingencies in place.

Some men are always prepared.jpg

500 yard thats a good 1/4 mile, differently a range i would like to shoot at, did 200 M when i was 11 shooting 7.92 mm.

500 yard thats a good 1/4 mile, differently a range i would like to shoot at, did 200 M when i was 11 shooting 7.92 mm.
The U.S. Marine Corps can shoot that far. The perspective from behind the M-16 is the front sight seems about 2 times wider than the man size target. The target will get hit.
Shooting at that distance with a M-16 kind of sucked. A minor wind throws the .223 bullet off target. I am sure by using a .50 cal the wind would not be such a problem.

We were told that the enemy would be wondering what was hitting them and from where while the marines would be hard to notice while doing their duty.

farthest i've ever shot anything was 200 yards, with a Remington 700 (.308 if i remember right). we were too lazy to walk all the way down to set up a target, but while looking to see if there were targets left by someone else, we noticed what looked like a whataburger (fast food) bag on the berm/backstop, so we just shot at that. if you hit it, the bag would jump and then slowly float back down.

Jason Rem700 - 1.JPG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back