Pics that make you smile

Yeah the little .223 will get blown around easy i figure, step it up to a .338 lapua or something and things should be a little easier.

Shooting 100 M with my .22 airgun and the aerodynamically poorly designed pellets, are also quite a challenge, you will learn your holdover or to adjust your scope turrets if you want to stay on target.
Slugs with boat tail and all are slowly finding their way into airgunning, FX airguns now sell barrels designed for slugs for their new range of products.

Some put a 1000 FPS camera on their scope, that way shooting pellets you can see it fly all the way to the target, you can also see if you push it too hard ( FPS ) which will make the pellet wobble.
50 yards you will almost put lead thru the same hole if the conditions are right and your gun / ammo are in sync.

WTF level 9000+

2676619693_bf8c4395cd_z.jpg

Here people just fling the plastic bad with the dog poop in it where ever, the class of the Danes are dwindling fast.

I had a pair of shorts like that in 1996. i am so glad i never progressed beyond my 1 tattoo.

red merc.jpg

Will probably be very bad for my back as it cant have much suspension, and i know for sure it will be very bad for my driving license and wallet as it is LS swapped.
Something like that could eat up parts of a lotto win for me :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back