Pics that make you smile

Wife sent me to the Galveston island website to find out about this new polar Express train ride they'll be doing this winter, and found this... Hmmm...

Screenshot_20190813-143341.png

Facebook has great buying opportunities that you can not find anywhere else.

Snap 2019-08-08 at 16.16.26.png

I have yet to see a pizza hut pizza with pickles on it. Have I been missing out?

Facebook has great buying opportunities that you can not find anywhere else.

View attachment 47991

I have yet to see a pizza hut pizza with pickles on it. Have I been missing out?
Some older pizza hut stores have a large seating area, maybe a couple arcade games, and a salad bar (which usually has pickles).

I have never tried pizza the hut.
The tribal pizzes here, usually made up by someone from the middle east or near to there are much better i assume, remember the pizza i got on Sicily in 1989 or was it 90, anyway i almost contacted the local mafia and put a hit out on the joint cuz stuff like that should not be served for humans.
My favorite pizza pusher put extra of everything on my pizza even if i only shop there like once a week.
I wish he would make some smaller pizzas cuz the ones i get are almost 2 X of what i need,,,,,, though i of course still eat it all.

Well if American public schools are anything like Danish public schools, then i think the jury will be hung on that one, or at least out for a very long time.
Many people here leave school every year, without really being able to read or write, i assume as society here wouldn't really ask such a monumental thing of people as it could be considered racist.

...Many people here leave school every year, without really being able to read or write, i assume as society here wouldn't really ask such a monumental thing of people as it could be considered racist.
No, over here lately the trend has been for those who fail at that level are now blaming someone else, even though the reason they failed is failure to attend school. There have been cases where the state/schools/etc. have been sued for failing to provide the 'constitutionally guaranteed' ability to read and write. :banghead: (Note - there is no such provision in the US constitution.)

I haven't tried Pizza the Hutt either thankfully.
As my brain like to play with words pizza the hut is what i call family sized pizzas, and i think thats what Americans call "super size me"

A family sized pizza here are 2 X the ones i eat, and as i recall the price are >150 DKkr Vs the 70 - 80 DKkr i pay for the regular sized i order.

No, over here lately the trend has been for those who fail at that level are now blaming someone else, even though the reason they failed is failure to attend school. There have been cases where the state/schools/etc. have been sued for failing to provide the 'constitutionally guaranteed' ability to read and write. :banghead: (Note - there is no such provision in the US constitution.)

Sad, but unfortunately quite true in many cases. :mad::(

As my brain like to play with words pizza the hut is what i call family sized pizzas, and i think thats what Americans call "super size me"

A family sized pizza here are 2 X the ones i eat, and as i recall the price are >150 DKkr Vs the 70 - 80 DKkr i pay for the regular sized i order.

I have a running joke with the bartender at the local pub. When I stop by and order a beer on tap I always ask for a "family size". :smuggrin:

It's nice that we have an amazingly robust local craft brewing industry here. :happy:

I almost think it is a right here, but the environment in school classes are toxic, they are actually talking right now about how to put a stop to the young teachers fleeing their job after a few years.
And it seem that if you are just enrolled in a school you are fine, if you dont attend much or dont learn much, then it dont really matter.
But better not say this out loud, cuz they do love lawmaking here, and i am sure they would make a " you must learn to read and write" law with a dyslectic addendum.

DUnno why we had "special classes since i was a school kid, cuz i was in one,,,,, for no reason, but i was there ( math ) until they found out i was actually good at it, and then moved me to advanced math, where the teacher did not manage to stimulate my math brain, and so i was kicked back to regular math, where i was also not stimulated as that teacher was bad too.

If you want to teach me something, then pulling the " cuz thats the way it is" card will just lockup my brain so bad, but if you can manage to explain to me in layman's terms why "it is that way" then i can and will learn.
Funny thing i have never questioned learning languages in the same way, there i will accept just about any explanation,,,,,,, though if you go into grammar you will loose me, cuz that part of languages have no interest for me at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back