Pics that make you smile

He he then it is fortunate for him he dont care much about the agreements and deals struck by people in the past, but the sale of our caribbean islands to the US for a little gold and a cheast full of glass pearls, was stipulated by the US must acknowledge and support the Danish claim to Greenland.

If anything he can clean up the mess around the 2 US bases up there, ranging from crashed B52 with hydrogen bomb, to whatever.

180 million ( DKKr ) have just been put aside to clean up after US WW2 bases on Greenland.
And there is the little matter of the abandoned mobile Nuclear PM-2A reactor at Camp Century, thats just left there under the ice when that base was abandoned in 1966

So i think Trump better be very careful about what he say, or the US could loose a small but very good and kind friend.

LEGO will be ours!! :smuggrin:

He he then it is fortunate for him he dont care much about the agreements and deals struck by people in the past, but the sale of our caribbean islands to the US for a little gold and a cheast full of glass pearls, was stipulated by the US must acknowledge and support the Danish claim to Greenland.

If anything he can clean up the mess around the 2 US bases up there, ranging from crashed B52 with hydrogen bomb, to whatever.

180 million ( DKKr ) have just been put aside to clean up after US WW2 bases on Greenland.
And there is the little matter of the abandoned mobile Nuclear PM-2A reactor at Camp Century, thats just left there under the ice when that base was abandoned in 1966

So i think Trump better be very careful about what he say, or the US could loose a small but very good and kind friend.

Denmark Offers to Buy U.S.

"A spokesperson for the Danish government said on Friday. 'We have noted that during the Trump regime, pretty much everything in the United States, including its government, has most definitely been for sale.'

'Denmark would be interested in purchasing the United States in its entirety, with the exception of its government,' the spokesperson added. ":smuggrin:

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/denmark-offers-to-buy-us

Borowitz--Denmark.jpg

Someone before the last collapse of the financial markets did sit on national TV and say Denmark was the richest country in the world and we could buy what we like.
Thats a lie of course, if anyone in this region are going to pull a buy of the US off it would be Norway they have money that make any Danish politician get sexually arroused about thinking what they could waste those money on.

That big baby Trump balloon he dislike so much arrived in Denmark several days ago, ready for deployment.
But as Danish police was commanded to unconstitutional take Tibetan flags from protesters when the Chinese PM visited, then maybe that big Trump baby will get taken too.
4724.jpg

Someone before the last collapse of the financial markets did sit on national TV and say Denmark was the richest country in the world and we could buy what we like.
Thats a lie of course, if anyone in this region are going to pull a buy of the US off it would be Norway they have money that make any Danish politician get sexually arroused about thinking what they could waste those money on.

That big baby Trump balloon he dislike so much arrived in Denmark several days ago, ready for deployment.
But as Danish police was commanded to unconstitutional take Tibetan flags from protesters when the Chinese PM visited, then maybe that big Trump baby will get taken too.
4724.jpg

There should be 1000 Baby Trump balloons!

I dont thing Trump are popular here, so there will probably be a lot of protesters with something to say.
It will be interesting to see in the constitutional rights of Danes will get raped again, but i dont think so though no one really was fired or anything over the Chinese scandal.
But i also think Danish politicians fear China more than the US, still a perfectly good reason for some to run amok in the streets and loot a few street and burn some cars.

It do disturb me a little a American have a picture of our entire navy

I dont thing Trump are popular here, so there will probably be a lot of protesters with something to say.
It will be interesting to see in the constitutional rights of Danes will get raped again, but i dont think so though no one really was fired or anything over the Chinese scandal.
But i also think Danish politicians fear China more than the US, still a perfectly good reason for some to run amok in the streets and loot a few street and burn some cars.

It do disturb me a little a American have a picture of our entire navy

Denmark has a navy? :smuggrin:

The memories.

First my dad taught me to play battleship, then he taught me to play chess.
But we dident have that fancy plastic thingy and pegs, just a squared piece of paper and a pencil each.

9 dollars for a haircut and shave, that you cant even get in a non tax paying immigrant "shop"

12 - 15 dollars you can get a buzz cut ( if the tax man dont get his cut ) if you want like a trendy haircut with scissor work and hair products + a shave, and the tax man getting his cut too, then i think you would have to pay at least 50 USD, probably closer to 100 USD.

BUT ! then its also the worlds best haircut and shave cuz this is the worlds best little country, and you always get every dime worth. ( end irony )

So, @kamkar1, it looks like he's serious!:oops: Does Denmark really have a Navy? :D

I'll bet a manufactured stunt like this is really just a distraction from something else that is about to come down. :cautious:

greenland.jpg

just looked that up to make sure it wasn't photoshopped, sadly it's real, never ceases to amaze

Yeah, it was real. I would not have posted it otherwise. On practically a daily basis people keep experiencing cognitive dissonance about whether remarks and actions from Donald Trump are real or from The Onion. It's as if The Onion has been somehow transformed from satire into journalism.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was real. I would not have posted it otherwise. On practically a daily basis people keep experiencing cognitive dissonance about whether remarks and actions from Donald Trump are real or from The Onion. It's as if The Onion has been somehow been transformed from satire into journalism.
the challenge is he says such ridiculous stuff sometimes that it's hard to know which is true and which isn't, strange times we're living in right now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back