Pics that make you smile

New battle-station up and running :cool:
I was mistaken it is only a 10/10 mbit connection here, on fiber,,,,,, but thats still a slap to the face of so many that cant even get that on whatever where they are.

PS. Got a little extra video to share later, when i arrived here it dident take more than 1 hour before a big black smoke plume erupted followed closely by the sound of exploding tires.
But got to extract that from action camera first + Fie are so ready for a walk in the forest.

Nice architecture. I'm about to finish out some attic space and might need to have a column to support the roof... Don't think those Y beams would work with the style of my house though...

It is a old house but not so old it dont have a foundation, it even have what we Danes call a crawl basement.
The house i had with my mom was so old it dident have a foundation, or rather the new outer wall had a foundation, but the old house it encased did not.
Its the same with my friends new house / farm, also no foundation and he is plagued with water rising up in a wall.

My nieces "new" house are a combo it is mostly a crawl basement, but a real basement have been excavated under the kitchen, but access to it are blocked off.
Also old stuff dating back to when most people dident really have a fridge.

As you can see in the video the only heat source in this house are the 2 ovens, one on each floor, and as it is not a closed stairwell to the first floor all the heat go up here, and down stairs in the little den the owner have to deploy a electric heater in winter.
And then there is a electric heater for hot water, and a tank not large enough to hold hot water for the kind of showers i like to take, so will have to go back to my apartment now and then for a proper shower.

I talked to the car owner, they said the car just smoked more and more as they drove along and then when it got too bad they pulled over and evacuated the car.

New battle-station up and running :cool:
I was mistaken it is only a 10/10 mbit connection here, on fiber,,,,,, but thats still a slap to the face of so many that cant even get that on whatever where they are.

PS. Got a little extra video to share later, when i arrived here it dident take more than 1 hour before a big black smoke plume erupted followed closely by the sound of exploding tires.
But got to extract that from action camera first + Fie are so ready for a walk in the forest.

A girlfriend of mine had a Dane that looked exactly like the one in your video (a bit bigger though). One time, we were sitting in my living room with a couple of friends talking and the dog was lying on his side on the floor in front of the couch seemingly asleep. All of a sudden the dog farted and it was the most noxious and pungent dog fart any of us have ever smelled. :yuck: We had to evacuate the house and let it air out! :arghh:

Edit: My GF raised sheep and this dog was fed on a diet of "mutton" joints that were not the parts usually used for human consumption. I've always felt that was the reason for the foul smell.

Last edited:
Saw this recently in my travels. The zoomed capture from the B1W is not the greatest.

The girl has a mannequin as a passenger. It is a solid build male mannequin with its arm on her headrest. At least the mannequin has its seat belt on ...... and may protect her from a car jacking !!

Mannequin.JPG

Last edited:
Fie ( bitch ) and so a lot smaller than male Great dane dogs. and she are a breeze ( fresh bordering tropical ) compared to the french bull dog, his farts are room cleaners, if one was able to copy and fabricate in quantity, those demonstrations in Hong Kong would be cleared in no time if the police there had Bam Bam ( name of billdog ) on can and in grenades.
And the worst part is you rarely hear the dog letting one rip, its just nice and easy, and then like the room have been filled with corpses.

silent but violent, they're the worst kind as they sneak up on you without warning

That's exactly what my GFs dog did too. One minute we were all having a nice chat in the living room and then all of a sudden, without any sound, this overwhelming foul stink filled the room and we were all gagging and running outside for fresh air. :yuck:

That's exactly what my GFs dog did too. One minute we were all having a nice chat in the living room and then all of a sudden, without any sound, this overwhelming foul stink filled the room and we were all gagging and running outside for fresh air. :yuck:
they don't mind their own brand though, the guilty dog will just sit there and wallow in their own stink without flinching while everyone runs for their lives

they don't mind their own brand though, the guilty dog will just sit there and wallow in their own stink without flinching while everyone runs for their lives
I used to have a Black Lab who would for no reason just get up and leave the room. That was the early warning for anyone in the room that they had about 5 seconds to follow him.

Last edited:

This dog (his name is Bear) is as big as a horse. When we all leapt to our feet and started running out of the room the dog suddenly awoke from a dead sleep, got all excited and began barking and prancing around the room because he thought it was playtime. Then he got in everybody's way as we tried to flee.

I used to have a Black Lab who would for no reason just get up and leave the room. That was the early warning for anyone in the room that they had about 5 seconds to follow him.
My dad's black lab would fart and it would set off the carbon monoxide detectors. :cautious:

Jesus :rolleyes: Have Trump put in a thinking ban.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back