Pics that make you smile

Haha yeah i saw that one as part of something else on YT, dude one dedicated phone caller. :ROFLMAO:

I just found out what is the difference between the US and us Danes when it come to that sue practice, seem like in Danish law there are some statute with a smart Latin name, pretty much saying your father should have told you so.
So we Danes dont need labels on lighters saying you must now swallow this, and dont put cats in this microwave oven ASO,,,,,, Danish law pretty much account for if you are that stupid, its your own bloody fault or your parents.
Still we do get all those warnings just to be safe :sleep: and as they can not make 70 different manuals for a microwave oven ASO.

Danish hearing aid maker Oticon got sued in the US due to them making some nice little hearing aids, but apparently so small a American kid will eat it :rolleyes:
Now a Danish kid night well do the same, but the law here assume you have told your kid to not eat everything, and so you cant sue when your kid eat grandpas hearing aid.

Kinda funny cuz in many other things going for the lowest common denominator are right up the Danish way, but apparently some of our laws got made before we became too silly.

I just found out what is the difference between the US and us Danes when it come to that sue practice, seem like in Danish law there are some statute with a smart Latin name, pretty much saying your father should have told you so.
So we Danes dont need labels on lighters saying you must now swallow this, and dont put cats in this microwave oven ASO,,,,,, Danish law pretty much account for if you are that stupid, its your own bloody fault or your parents.
Still we do get all those warnings just to be safe :sleep: and as they can not make 70 different manuals for a microwave oven ASO.

Danish hearing aid maker Oticon got sued in the US due to them making some nice little hearing aids, but apparently so small a American kid will eat it :rolleyes:
Now a Danish kid night well do the same, but the law here assume you have told your kid to not eat everything, and so you cant sue when your kid eat grandpas hearing aid.

Kinda funny cuz in many other things going for the lowest common denominator are right up the Danish way, but apparently some of our laws got made before we became too silly.
Yeah, unfortunately it's not uncommon for some people to feel that someone/everyone else should be responsible for their stupidity.

They say lightning never strike the same place 2 times in a row, but i am not so sure as i just recorded this ( might want to use 0.25 playback speed on youtube )

and you have kangaroos with black lung disease because of it. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

;)
One thought is frightening, Aussie coal miners. I can't understand what the appalachian coal miners are saying, without adding the 'strain stuff.

I am not a fan of hers, she pretty much replaced her father as a MP, so one of those families that think that Denmark would be in big trouble if they was not there to save us.
Personally i can not respect a family / party, that allow for this kind of nepotisem and i am embarrassed our constitution do not have any safeguards against it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back