Pics that make you smile

And sometimes the birds kill them self doing that, though not as often as one would assume.
BTW did you know the Japanese Shinkansen high speed trains was designed with the kingfisher bird in mind, this was done to minimize the sonic boom as they enter a tunnel at speed.
I wonder what those Japanese do with trains, cuz there they run on time all year around with only earthquakes messing up the time table, here in Denmark they never run on time, and every fall a few leaves on the track come as a big surprise.
And god forbid it ever became real winter here like in the old days, cuz then we are screwed cuz i don't think we have a single snow thrower here, so only what the trains then self can push thru.

Attach0.jpg

Meanwhile on my side of town (Northwest, near Cypress) we've only gotten about 2 inches of rain all week from this tropical storm that's parked on Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana, so it's no different from just a regular rainstorm for us. It's mostly east of Houston that's seeing the real bad flooding. A little town called Winnie apparently got 25" of rain yesterday and more today so they aren't doing well there.

Check out the rain totals on this map: https://www.harriscountyfws.org/

Da boss.

tumblr_p9313jLB9S1xoyw8po1_500.gifv

Me in a few hours.
tumblr_py222mtT8P1vmobp0o1_540.jpg

I guess google maps is trying to provide current, topical information directly on the map now. I mean, yes, the storm has weakened and diminished in size since yesterday, but...

Maybe we should send Jim Cantorre from the Weather Channel to the corner of Cavalcade and Heights, so he can show us the storm in person, and perhaps get an interview!

Check it out yourself! https://goo.gl/maps/Q8QmzG4ftdnUK5nG7

1569008362737.png

Last edited:
My kind of woman :love:

At 3 weeks of age, the lion cub have razor sharp claws already.

48746193943_7e832e95dd_c.jpg

Lions will eat their offspring.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back