Pics that make you smile

Captured this guy on dashcam.

Looks like he assembled his collection of junk and made some kind of pedal powered bike with an engine on the rear. o_O

bike.jpg

Do love that chariot race :cool:

I think its safe to say we have reached a time where BD robots are more nimble than i am,,,,,, BUT ! back in my day :giggle:

At least we can still hear them coming with all those actuators and pneumatic.

How long before we see the first robot in disguise win the Olympics? Let's hope their ultimate motivations are more Blade Runner than Skynet.

KuoH

Danish pension funds just pledged a 350 billion DKkr investment in sustainable power, not a whole lot of course, even for a little country with just 6 million people.
And with the way hedge funds / swindlers from abroad leech on the Danish tax payers, and our incompetent politicians mostly to blame for that being possible in the first place, well maybe in 2050 there will be no Denmark left.
But the politicians are mighty happy, been dying for years to get the huge sums of pension funds the Danes have invested in something they can make money off too.
of the other hand our electronich warfare DPT should be online before the year are over, but i fear someone will hack them and turn their guns against our self, that's at least in line with the history of government IT initiatives here in the past decades.

You could fight the robot shown earlier in the thread with this one.

You can actually buy it IF you bid high enough. It is battle proven but needs new tracks.
“A few dings and dents from engaging in close-quarters nation-on-nation combat for technological supremacy with Japan's most famous giant robot.”
https://www.ebay.com/itm/133181448480

s-l1600.jpg

I assume that's for tourists ordering the extra spicy version :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back