Pics that make you smile

Playing a whistle can get bloody indeed, and as far as i know it most often are the wrong people that get to bleed when you plow the whistle.

03-The-Flute-Player-Musical-Dumbo-Rat-Ellen-Van-Deelen-www-designstack-co.jpg

k0rr-the-flute-player-rat-1-197aa5ef-v378.jpg

Attachments

• 920x920.jpg
    920x920.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 21
This is what comes to mind when I think of outlaw bikers. They used to greet each other by kissing on the lips and touching boooty :ROFLMAO:
This is just one more reason I could never have been part of that group.

Hehe yeah, they are a "weird" bunch, i had "some" light dealings with them when i was much younger and stupid, and i never had any illusions about what they are.
But i have never seen their Danish "brothers" kiss and grab ass, but now i better get that guy in the leather biker outfit from the village people.

When i was younger one of the guys ( a classmate too ) when he got drunk he became very "loving" and was like holding people and getting very in their face,,,, but he always dated minor girls,,,, like the age of my little sister that as far as i remember are 5 years younger than myself.
Took a while explaining his drunk ass that i do not like people holding / hugging me, and if there is going to be any kissing i will be the starter of that, not some "brother"
He was also the guy that in class liked to hit me hard on the shoulder, until i filled the sleeve of my T short from the inside with thumb tags, and then told him he hit like a girl.
And that was the end of him hitting me :LOL:

This is just one more reason I could never have been part of that group.

Apparently, they still do it to this day :eek: Thought it was a thing of the past due to only seeing old photos show up.

Being gay in the outlaw motorcycle world is not accepted at all and is not a part of the culture at all." Gays have formed their own biker groups, like the Satyrs, to participate in biker culture.

Still, in 2016, straight bikers continue to kiss each other. Winterhalder says men in the Outlaws, Pagans, Bandidos, Vagos, and Mongols all kiss each other as a traditional greeting.

Attach0.jpg

Took my son downtown the other night since I had to drop off some equipment. He likes the view from the 36th floor but seemed a bit nervous about getting too close to the big picture window.

IMG_20190928_195857.jpg

Im glad tall buildings are really not a thing here in Denmark, we might be small in size but fortunately also in numbers, so it is not needed to build tall.
Though i do think out capitol that for some reason see a lot of people moving in, it might be needed over there, but then serve those MOFos right.

Tallest buildings in my birth town.

This one was there too when i was a kid, a favorite jump platform for some EOL people. 13 living floors in total, and build on the highest place in town.

This one are newer.

There are plans to build another one, among the other monsters already build on the harbor,,,,, though some say this is award winning architecture,,,, to me it look like poo.
2nfnaz8hot1u1hab.jpg

95b016a8a0678fe2277b0179d1953f45.jpg

Thats valid advise,,,, but one i feel should never be used.

Somebody probably fell for that.

stop-the-government-from-tracking-your-car-disable-the-tracking-61571818.png

Yes world leaders in free fall.
I do know that picture of "the big three" was taken at the Tehran conference, and a year later Theodore Roosevelt die, and the world would probably have been a better place if it had Stalin that died in 45

Yes world leaders in free fall.
I do know that picture of "the big three" was taken at the Tehran conference, and a year later Theodore Roosevelt die, and the world would probably have been a better place if it had Stalin that died in 45

Actually, it was Franklin Roosevelt who died in 1945. Teddy died in 1919.

:oops: FDR,,,,,,,,sigh.
Thank god i am not a American schoolboy supposed to know such things,,,, well at least in the old days.

I wish one day i would learn why my brain store so much unneeded stuff, and things worth remembering it forget in a week
I have a sneaky feeling things like that come from TV, and me either looking at it or it just being a backdrop to my "work" on the computer.

:oops: FDR,,,,,,,,sigh.
Thank god i am not a American schoolboy supposed to know such things,,,, well at least in the old days.

I wish one day i would learn why my brain store so much unneeded stuff, and things worth remembering it forget in a week
I have a sneaky feeling things like that come from TV, and me either looking at it or it just being a backdrop to my "work" on the computer.

I'm afraid you're going to have to stay after class and write an essay. As for your "work" on the computer, no more internet for you until your homework is completed. :smuggrin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back