Pics that make you smile

Well i have seen one of those with a Hayabusa engine in it, and it seemed pretty snappy.
They could also make it driver less, this way K9 units could be deployed on their own, and no policeman needed.

73fe32c80b001374170da106db2c92d7f56c2997.jpg

11bfc2604e2e563a74998f5e8bc94107bd5dca33.jpg

Maybe it is time for a slap on the wrist again, but i take the chance.
tumblr_pysj88IOUP1rir0h2o1_540.jpg

I have just filed a complaint about a police chief denying a legitimate party to have its first national convention, this here as elsewhere are a basic right and the fact that the party founder have death threats from Muslims and left wingers cant be used to stop this,neither can the shamefull lack of police men here.

You got to fight.
For your right.
To,,,,,,,,,,,,, beeeee free.
Anything you can do to stop your prime minister from denying us the right to be free from the EU?

We voted to Brexit, now your PM and the other 27 EU PMs, any of which could allow us out, are all voting to keep us in the EU, while our PM, who is the only one who would vote to take us out, is the only EU PM who doesn't get a vote!

Maybe it is because your PM wants to keep selling all that Danish bacon and your wind turbines to us!

I was just recovering from what lead up to this moment, and then Gene dropped the bomb, and i was back to ROTFLMAO
tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o1_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o2_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o3_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o4_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o5_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o6_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o7_500.gifv

Just movie genius, dating all the way back to 1974.

Last edited:
I was just recovering from what lead up to this moment, and then Gene dropped the bomb, and i was back to ROTFLMAO
tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o1_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o2_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o3_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o4_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o5_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o6_500.gifv

tumblr_pxar5mDUWt1qiwn71o7_500.gifv

Just movie genius, dating all the way back to 1974.
Back when they weren't so damned afraid of maybe, possibly offending just one little snowflake.

Meanwhile, another from my wife:
Attach0_01.jpg

Too bad your body converts the alcohol to sugars. At least, that's what the doc told my diabetic father in law.
He was wrong, turns into carbon dioxide and water, bad for global warming! Almost no sugar or anything fattening in whisky.

It does however give your liver a lot of work to do removing all the toxins, which means it doesn't get around to processing the other things that make you fat, so alcohol does tend to make you fat, especially beer which contains a lot of calories.

Gus was mostly a vodka drinker, with some scotch here and there, and a beer every once in a while (not being sarcastic, he really didn't drink that much). Probably doesn't make that much difference what kind of alcohol it is though.

There is a freaky decease where your body act like a still, and so you can get hammered without drinking a drop of alcohol.
The decease are called ABS ( Auto-Brewery Syndrome )
"The condition flares up when people consume sugary or carb-heavy foods and beverages, and throws them into a drunken haze just as if they'd knocked back too many beers "

The people that have this decease say its not as cool as you would expect.

Anthony played that role very well, have a hard time seeing who could have done it better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back