Pics that make you smile

Hehe yeah bull sharks go far up fresh water if they please, nasties as they are one of the more aggressive shark species as far as my grey goo tell me.

Hehe yeah the Russians probably go,,,, Dollars,,,, fine we do it.

The PC in the western world can be such a pain in the ass.

Hehe yeah the Russians probably go,,,, Dollars,,,, fine we do it.

The PC in the western world can be such a pain in the ass.
Maybe they hired the russians to transport their car and pit crew to the russian F1 GP and did their 80 zero-g sessions during the flight, that way they would not have wasted any extra fuel?

c20bd54607c7076b0d6d1c899e2791000f0c6962.jpg

Dammit just as fast on land as its aquatic cousin is in water. :eek:

We had a ride sort of like like that on my childhood playground ( not motorized of course )
And when we little kids was playing on it sometimes the big ones rushed us and speed it up, so you was hanging horizontally of it and when you finally let go you was hurled like 5 M into a bush, and if you let go the wrong place the bush was on a slope so you also fall 2-3 M.

Im amazed no one was hurt really bad.

snowperson.jpg

It snowed last night...
8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .
8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.
8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - TV news crew from BBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.
By noon it all melted
Moral:
There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.

I had ice on my car this morning ( 09:00 ) and super chilled droplets on my side glass, so when i tried to remove the droplets with the rubber part of my tool it instantly turned into ice.
I have never experienced that before.
The windscreen had like a 3 mm layer of ice and a few mm snow on top of that. ( sub zero night time temperatures forecast for the next 2 days )

It could also just be due to there being a public restroom :LOL:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back