Pics that make you smile

a4RqEN1_460s.jpg

hehe.
He have a vise, and a welder, so with a little fabbing he could whip something up and use the wise to clamp down on the spring in a lot safer manner.

Yeah i saw that :cry:
MPFC was some of the best TV when i was a kid,,,,, on the 1 TV channel Denmark had back then.

The two sketches i just cant seem to forget.

Last edited:
Remember this?
o0yex9bf5tvz.png

Well....

image0.jpg
image1.jpg

For those who may not know, a C10 is a Chevy/GMC full size (1 ton) pickup truck built some time between the mid 50s and the late 80s, from what I remember. Some are pretty collectible now.

If you are working on trains or ships, then " im done talking" and "**** you" are the must have tools, if you plan on getting anything at all done.

For those who may not know, a C10 is a Chevy/GMC full size (1 ton) pickup truck built some time between the mid 50s and the late 80s, from what I remember. Some are pretty collectible now.
Actually a C10 is a Chevy 1/2 ton 2wd truck. A C20 is a 3/4 ton and a C30 is a 1 ton.
A K10 is a 1/2 ton 4x4, a K20 is a 3/4 ton 4x4 and a K30 is a 1 ton 4x4.

I got confused when they went to 1500, 2500, and 3500 labels for truck names although I know it is still 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton designations. The 500 part made no sense to me.

Actually a C10 is a Chevy 1/2 ton 2wd truck. A C20 is a 3/4 ton and a C30 is a 1 ton.
A K10 is a 1/2 ton 4x4, a K20 is a 3/4 ton 4x4 and a K30 is a 1 ton 4x4.

I got confused when they went to 1500, 2500, and 3500 labels for truck names although I know it is still 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton designations. The 500 part made no sense to me.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm not real big into trucks. And I too think the x500 and F-x50 makes no sense as a label. Then again, imperial measurements don't make much sense either, so I guess it fits.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not real big into trucks. And I too think the x500 and F-x50 makes no sense as a label. Then again, imperial measurements don't make much sense either, so I guess it fits.
It used to be that at least some of the mini trucks had 50 in their name like the dodge ram 50 of the 80's. https://www.tfltruck.com/2018/06/truck-rewind-mighty-dodge-ram-d50-pickup-truck/ That was because they were 1/4 ton trucks not half tons. Of course, the ton designation no longer really applies like it used to. A new 1/2 ton is rated higher than a 20 year old ton truck for towing capacity (I do not recall how carrying capacity compares but that is mostly based on springs and tires). Do I believe a new half ton can safely tow more weight than the 20 year or 30 old one tons? No, The big reason for factory towing capacity numbers comes to 2 things. 1. Warranty. 2. Advertising to create sales. The heavier the load the more strain on components and the more likely warranty claims are. On the other hand the higher the tow rating the more likely sales are to be made.

I would not dare take a new half ton and tow the heaviest trailer that it is rated for. 3/4 and 1 tons were created for a reason. When you see camper trailers ending up on their side or upside down it is almost always a 1/2 ton that was hauling them.

My last upload have a set of parents teaching their 2 little kids to cross the road under red light, at least another car honked at that, im sorry i did not do that or something else.
I just hate how Danish society have me and all other tax payers underwriting other peoples kids or other people in general, not least then said people are A-holes.

Year of the rat indeed, seem well timed now that they got a "plague" going out there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back