Corona. The way it was meant to be.
tumblr_oogsv5PuL01uex49zo1_540.jpg

voters,,,,,, fear them.

824003311ddd69920114866708d22153796a7b10.png

Dutch university of architecture.

403a12619414c14f0fd556a68ee97b7e535d6bc6.jpg

Dutch university of architecture.

403a12619414c14f0fd556a68ee97b7e535d6bc6.jpg
That is always the problem with lego, you have to use the pieces you have available, not the ones you want to use!

Love the upper floor 'walk out' units. Watch that first step!

walkouts.jpg

Funny linguistic knowledge a scythe in Danish are called a "Le", Le also mean laughing in Danish.
No idea why a sharp farming tool and laughing should spell and pronnounce the same, some times i feel the people that came up with Danish are not that inventive.
I think most languages are that way. English has plenty of "homonyms" (spelled the same but mean different things) and "homophones" (sound the same but spelled different and also have different meaning.

English is the toughest language for others who did not grow up with it to learn. We have more exceptions to rules than we have rules, and even those who speak it in native form have trouble with much of it when it's written. And here in the southern US, the word "hoe" has an entirely different meaning which has nothing to do with gardening or farming implements :eek: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Phil

When you like me have learned yourself, on the fly so to say, then the language often throw a curve ball at you, and of course grammar i will never get a firm grip on, not even Danish grammar.
Some times i do wonder what would have happened if the teachers in school had reacted to my brains aparent taste for languages, but as it is in English class i spent most of my time outside the classroom or at the principals office.
German class was another thing, there i was in class but just allowed to read my unrelated books and comics, even if it was also my class teacher that handled the German classes.
As i remember we got German language from the 8 grade, but by then it was apparent to everyone that school and tall skinny Brian was not a good combination.
Still after that i have managed again and again to prove them all wrong, the the kids in my class hitting the bottom, well i was not one of them.
i did not even do mediocre as i was pegged to be, have done nothing but work and educate ( non academic ) myself all my life, on the other hand the boy in class with the best grades that did also go on to higher academic educations, well he ended up as a garbage man,,,, if that's not mediocre i don't know.

Funny thing, most Danes speak a OK English now ( use to be German in the old days ) but when it come to TV or movies most seem to insist on Danish subtitles,,,,,, which i find annoying as hell, not least when the translation are not even close.

Last edited:
Cat me when a unknown phone number is calling.

d86c180e0a8919d23656b725f711623c644b5b5e.jpg

Then put phone down and hope it stop making noise soon.

Funny thing, most Danes speak a OK English now ( use to be German in the old days ) but when it come to TV or movies most seem to insist on Danish subtitles,,,,,, which i find annoying as hell, not least when the translation are not even close.
For some reason, when we get Danish TV they also insist on putting subtitles on, that annoys me too, if I want subtitles then I can turn them on myself!
For Welsh TV we get to choose ourselves and press the subtitles button if we want them.
We even get subtitles overlayed with no choice on Australian video these days, surly most UK people can understand these accents?

(Might need maximising.)

Hehe, i would love to see him do some of the solder jobs i have done to GFX cards and motherboards to add additional circuits.
Solder something to 1 leg of a IC, and its like 0.5 mm wide, and only spaced out to the other legs beside it with 0.5 mm too

And who remember the locked Athlon prosessors where you had to bridg some laser cut connection to get your multiplier unlocked.

They say Australia are one of the driest nations, yet it take about 500 L water to make 1L of Australian wine, and 2000 L of water to make 1 KG of Australian rice.
Clearly they have plenty of water,,,,,, or their priorities are completely screwed, but at this rate the Murray river will be the Murray creek soon.
CUZ i don't know about rice but Australia make XX millions of bottles of wine every year.

"A" day ( Australia day / 26 Febuary ) will soom be know as Aaaaa **** mate we lost all the water day.

They say Australia are one of the driest nations, yet it take about 500 L water to make 1L of Australian wine, and 2000 L of water to make 1 KG of Australian rice.
Clearly they have plenty of water,,,,,, or their priorities are completely screwed, but at this rate the Murray river will be the Murray creek soon.
CUZ i don't know about rice but Australia make XX millions of bottles of wine every year.

"A" day ( Australia day / 26 Febuary ) will soom be know as Aaaaa **** mate we lost all the water day.
They mine fossil water, at a vast rate, someday they will run out, although there is still thought to be 64,900 cubic kilometres left!

They also pollute it with various coal, gas, mineral extractions, "Lead, aluminium, arsenic, barium, boron, nickel and uranium have all been found beyond recommended levels in the groundwater contaminated by CSG."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back