Pictures of installed unit?

cagmz

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm pretty interested due to the great reviews but from the pictures on Amazon, it seems to be a little bulky compared to some other brands/units. Does anyone have any pictures of it installed?

I have two installed behind the rear view mirror of my Ford Explorer. They are the size of a credit card.

I just snapped these live pix for you in my garage. (Too cold/dark to pull outside at the moment)
Both are out of the line of sight while driving.

SG9663DCPRO on the left side

2f97df2e15899079788e59bacda3cc29.jpg

SGGCX2PRO on the right side. (With optional cord cover)

8d1133b0b77d04881c1dbdf7b01536e7.jpg

Depending on your vehicle you could consider mounting on the sensor cover instead of on the glass.

And if you can mount on the dotted area, and just have the lens peek out below the dots, that's the most stealthy install in my book.
The cable cover is not something you have to use, and if you are up on the dots you cant use that anyway.
Just be careful to not mount too high, i did that with my first SG camera of this wedge design, and it was pure luck i had a few mm and a soft edge of the headlined so i was able to take the camera on / odd the mount.

From the left: SGGCX2 - SG9663DC - GT65EX and all the way on the right my zoom camera with the 12 mm lens.
img_20180414_143906-jpg.37474

img_20180414_143857-jpg.37475

Pictures often cheat people, and then they get camera they say it much smaller than i expected, so you are not the first one feeling they appear a little large, but really its just fine.

i remember when i got my first street guardian cam i was surprised how small it was to what i was expecting and wondering how in hell they fit all them electronics in it. never turned back since, most reliable cams i have ever owned.

Back