Pier28

Deleted member 46308

Reaction score
I purchased the SG9665GM on a Friday and received it in Florida the following Monday. This is essentially next business day, and is simply remarkable. The packaging was exceptional, and very secure. All that was advertised was included in a very secure and orderly manner. Communications from the initial purchase to receiving my camera was above what would normally be expected. It is very apparent to me that Pier28 has taken customer service to a new and very efficient level above what we have come to expect in internet purchasing. This is a company that is obviously focused on customer support and offering top quality products.

The SG9665GM Street Guardian camera I received is simply remarkable in form and design. It operates flawlessly in different environments, and is so unobtrusive that you really have to make an effort to see it from the outside, or inside for that matter.

I am not affiliated in any way with either the Seller or Manufacturer of this SG9665GM camera, or any other Seller or Manufacturer. The opinions expressed are mine, and are based on facts and personal experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back