Pink highlights

e1.

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Dash Cam
Thinkware F770 2-channel
After constant memory card problems I found this on the memory card. This is the first video with the pink or magenta highlights. Before this maybe a 2 minutes of driving is missing, and after this every video file is the same, also form the rear camera. After the parking, the video from parking folders are ok. No video in events folder.

Here in the US I'm getting a "Video Unavailable" message. Check that it is not set to "Private"

Phil

Oh, thank you for your comment it was in "draft" status, I don't know why. Weird.

Try another SD card to see if the issue persists?
If so, I would contact your seller for warranty.

After memory card format it's OK now, but it's really weird. Probably I will reset the whole dash cam, I will format the memory cards, I will recheck the cables (the connector to the rear camera is little bit unstable). Actually with the 128 GB card I have no issues for last few days, but I think this is just a matter of time. The warranty thing is little bit complicated, because I'm from Slovakia, and I have the dash cam from UK, and have it 21 months old.

Both (front and rear) sensors at same time? Time to buy a lottery ticket. :)

I had one unit returned with this issue a couple of years ago. Think it was an F750, it was a fault with the actual camera though....I would get it replaced if your under warranty.

Back