Piss taking moron jumps queue.

Tom Butler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 & Mobius (rear facing)
Busy car park on a Saturday afternoon with queuing traffic leaving the supermarket. Waiting patiently, mindful of pedestrians and also not to block the lanes for any cars entering the car park.

Indicating with the intention of taking a right I move forward only to come in conflict with an absolute moron too important to wait a minute. Queue jumper blocks the entrance as a result and off camera has a go at me !!

And to top it, sh*t for brains takes a left out of the car park from the right turn lane.

Oh, leaving the car park a numpty on the wrong side of the road drives straight at me.

Last edited:
You forgot to note the "audiot" straddling the line in two lanes :LOL: Can't say for there, but here in SC USA having rain brings out the worst in most drivers who are already pretty bad to begin with :confused: Not much you can do with such fools but try to avoid them and their problems. Maybe karma or Darwin will cure their disease soon.

Phil

(y) for sticking to your guns, these idiots can never be allowed to do what they please or they will turn our society and traffic into "guano"

Here in both places where i generally do my shopping, well the same 2 places have 2 ways in / out of them, and both places will have one of them being useless during rush hour.
So i am smart ( i like to think ) so at those times i just take the other exit and can go about my business without wasting a second, where as people ( the bulk of people there ) take the other exit and so have to wait for a long time and mostly only get out by the grace of the few decent drivers we have on Danish roads.
The good drivers which i always make dame sure to give a big smile and a thumbs up when i encounter one, and i can do that with ease as they are a minority.

Not really the best approach to a left turn exit

"You've seen the nominations, now let's see who the winner is".

Drum roll as the envelope is opened.

"The winner of the 'Understatement Of The Year' award is....... TonyM"

Applause as the crowd goes wild.

"Unfortunately TonyM cannot be with us tonight to collect the award....."

;)

I agree with not making space for que-jumpers to get in, but if push comes to shove you too will suffer from a direct encounter with sheet-metal involved. And you too are in the wrong if 'closing the hole' involves following too closely- a tactic which might backfire on you should you hit the car ahead. It's something you have to decide for yourself I guess. Nobody wants to risk contact with my heavy-steel old Detroit iron for they know what the outcome would be, so I don't deal with it much. But if I do have such an encounter I want to go into (and come out of) the courtroom looking like an angel with no sins attached so I can call for the other party to be paying heavily for the whole totally avoidable thing and hopefully having the Judge and DA with me on seeing them drawn and quartered in the process :cool:

Phil

Back