Plane Shooting LASERS At The CROWD | Friday Fireworks Display | Avalon Airshow 2019

And the FAA approved that,,,,,,,,,,,, i am so born in the wrong place.

Seems these laser shows are more dangerous than I thought:

"SLR camera and binoculars warning: Photographers who use an SLR or DSLR camera should not look through the viewfinder directly towards the laser projector output."

"For large scale shows, such as on a televised concert, laser show producers work with clients to avoid TV camera locations"

"Keep in mind that accidents can happen. In one situation, 12 expensive (>$100,000) Barco projectors were on truss. The laser operator set the beams during rehearsal so they missed the Barco projectors. But during the show, the truss operator did not lift the projectors to the rehearsal height. All 12 Barco projectors were damaged, through no fault of the laser operator."

Add a flaming aeroplane flying directly towards a large crowd of spectators and it has to be the USA!

I wish i had money for getting my single 30 year old tattoo removed, it was fun / nice then, but now it is totally ruined for me by modern tattoo culture and i sort of dislike my tattoo a little.
People without a tattoo now are the rare ones, and thats what i have always aspired to be, mob rule living are not my style aside for the Black Sabbath album.

And the FAA approved that,,,,,,,,,,,, i am so born in the wrong place.

It was in Australia, no FAA
Australia has their own civil aviation authority called the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.

so AAA :LOL:

Out there they have room for drunk flying too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Off Topic 5
Sunny Off Topic 6
Street Guardian USA Off Topic 3
Back