Play back issue

terence

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi ,Have a 119 and when i played footage back on lap top i could see images moving but it was just a very white bright haze .Seems ok now after trying it again but never had this happen before ,any clues what caused this?

Hi ,Have a 119 and when i played footage back on lap top i could see images moving but it was just a very white bright haze .Seems ok now after trying it again but never had this happen before ,any clues what caused this?

Hello terence!
welcome to the forum!
what operating system do you use?
what media player do you use?
do you use SD card reader to watch the video or you play the video of your camera?
what SD card brand / model do you use?
smile3.gif

Hi i used 32 gig samsung evo card and always played from the card on windows media player ,windows 10 ,like i said never happened before and it working ok now

Hi i used 32 gig samsung evo card and always played from the card on windows media player ,windows 10 ,like i said never happened before and it working ok now
could me anything - video card overheated, the driver for a video card corrupted, audio/video codec corrupted, not enough free memory, too many temp. internet files, your profile is too big or corrupted, and so on. the first advice is to restart your computer. using a laptop? - turn it off when not in use. and I would disable any screen savers and hibernation.
smile3.gif

could me anything - video card overheated, the driver for a video card corrupted, audio/video codec corrupted, not enough free memory, too many temp. internet files, your profile is too big or corrupted, and so on. the first advice is to restart your computer. using a laptop? - turn it off when not in use. and I would disable any screen savers and hibernation.
smile3.gif
Wow thats a lot to digest ,think i will just quit while i am ahead as it is working ok now ,thanks for the advice .One thing i did think of was that i did actually pulled the plug from the cigarette lighter before i got home as i wanted to make sure it didn't loop over the clip i wanted to save ,but a couple of clips were ok

Easiest way to safe a clip is to press the RED triangle button, it locks the clip and stops it being written over.

OK thanks will remember that ,makes it easy .When you go to play it back on laptop does it stand out as a saved clip?

OK thanks will remember that ,makes it easy .When you go to play it back on laptop does it stand out as a saved clip?
it's moved to a subfolder "RO" (Read Only).

Back