Playback

John2001

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi
I have a A119S and want to review the video from an accident. The accident was captured and I can play it on the Win 10 video player. It looks very clear. The issue is the camera was set for 60 frame/sec. Playing it back it looks more like 10 frame/sec. Questions: Is the recording rate really 60 frames/sec? How can I find out if it was actually recording at the rate? I want to roll through it in either slow motion or frame by frame. Is there a player which will allow me to do that? The Win 10 player does not have that option.

Thanks for any help
John

That almost always means your computer is underpowered to play 60FPS videos. (or there is a setting wrong someplace)
Upload the video to youtube, and then see how it plays back streaming.
You can also share a clip here for us to download and test. (use any free file sharing service mega.nz, dropbox, google drive, filedropper.com etc)

If it's an issue with your stock Win 10 player, you can try VLC. It's free.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

How can I find out if it was actually recording at the rate?
Simply by right-clicking on the file and then on Properties. On the Details tab you can see the file's info.

Win Media Player sucks rotten eggs :mad: I use VLC but there are other good players and many are freeware too :D

Phil

Back