Player Malfunction

dougk9

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey, everyone! Been awhile. My 0806 has been working just ducky for the last year. HOWEVER.... Recently I found out that when I attempt to import the files onto my computer for viewing, nothing happens! Sometimes I get a message that it's installing and recognizing the player, then a fail notice, or it says there's no files to view. But when I insert the data card into a different cam, it works just fine! So the Mini is recording, just not working as a player anymore. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance, you guys always bail me out!

I concur. When I try to insert a microSD card with an SD adapter and the card won't read, I try one of two things to see if it is the card, card adapter, or card reader: (1) try the microSD card in a different SD adapter, (2) try putting the microSD card and adapter into an external card reader and plug it into a USB port (sometimes I have to try a different USB port).

By the way, if you try to put the microSD card directly into a microSD port of a external USB card reader, try putting the microSD card into an SD adapter and then put that adapter into an external USB card reader. I have a microSD card like that.

Back