Playing back recorded video on laptop - Windows 10

Bearsie

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted to playback some Mini0906 recordings today on my Windows 10 laptop.

I've taken the SD card from the camera and using a card holder loaded it into my laptop, found the video files in the "FRONT" folder where they all show as Quick Time Movie files and after highlighting one and double clicking to open/play the file, it plays with Realplayer - my default player. They play ok, they show the date and time and speed of the car, but not the GPS information.

The latest Mini0906 user guide says in the section "Playback on Computer" that 'The GPS PLAYER program download is placed in the PLAYER.TXT in the root folder of microSD card, which can playback the recorded videos with GPS traces'.

I can't find the GPS PLAYER or PLAYER.TXT on my SD Card.

Anyone got any ideas how I can playback the video with the GPS details showing?

Many thanks .Screen Shot 04-28-18 at 03.48 PM.PNG

Didn't think RP was capable of GPS.

You need to download a GPS enabled video playback platform such as Registration Viewer

@Paul Iddon
Thanks for your reply, dowbloaded Registrtor Viewer/Datakam all working fine.

Re-reading my post, my grammar could have been better; I wasn't suggesting that RP was capable of GPS playback, rather I was trying to say that the video playback showed date and time and car speed, but because it wasn't capable of displaying GS data; I wanted a viewer that was capable and your reply has solved that for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A mini0906 11
A mini0906 1
Back