Please explain the impact detection or g-sensor

• Thread starter Deleted member 56879
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56879

I have the A129 Duo and it mentions the G Sensor which I have set to Low per instructions.

My question, is there anything special I'm supposed to do in the even I'm hit (non parking mode) while driving? The owners manual states: "The settings from "low-to-high" determine the amount of force needed to lock the file from being overwritten."

I've seen some reviews where folks install a blue tooth button, or press the "!" button on the camera to mark files that should not be overwritten. If the camera does this automatically do I still need the blue tooth button?

Keep in mind, in my other vehicle I have the Thinkware F800 Pro D, which does this automatically, so the verbiage in the manual vs. the recommendation for the blue tooth button is confusing.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. Please be patient, I'm trying to learn two very different cameras at the same time... Dachcams are new to me. Ask me all the auto-detailing questions you wish... but dash-cams.... new venture. :)

it locks files automatically if the sensor is triggered, the button is only if you want to manually save something

Back