Polarising filters

Markh802

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I've just received some polarising filters as a test sample from thinkware, just a heads up these will be out soon, I haven't fitted them yet as I want to make sure I clean the lenses on the dash cams lenses first, I have a front and rear set up and I have suffered a high degree of dash and heater grill reflection on the windscreen which I spoke to thinkware about, they have been very helpful as I had other queries to do with a fuzzy top left section on playback a full reset cured it.

I will let you know how they are once fitted this weekend.

Hi everyone, I've just received some polarising filters as a test sample from thinkware, just a heads up these will be out soon, I haven't fitted them yet as I want to make sure I clean the lenses on the dash cams lenses first, I have a front and rear set up and I have suffered a high degree of dash and heater grill reflection on the windscreen which I spoke to thinkware about, they have been very helpful as I had other queries to do with a fuzzy top left section on playback a full reset cured it.

I will let you know how they are once fitted this weekend.

Any news on those polarising filters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We have them and they're working great :)

Got a couple of the Thinkware stick-on ones from BlackboxMyCar and put one on the front cam. I was getting a very clear image of my front pillar and now get nothing. So I'm very happy :)

I tried to order some a month ago, but they’re not delivering to or accepting orders from the UK [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Oh, we can happily supply this product to you if you're interested. Please send us a DM here and I can work something out.

Back