Polarize It CPL Filter Keeps Falling Down

Did you try emailing them through their website? I may just buy the Moovika if bad service from 7day.

Did you try emailing them through their website? I may just buy the Moovika if bad service from 7day.

I didnt since I bought it through Amazon and I wanted everything to be documented there. Which luckily was a good decision since amazon customer service was able to check that I didnt get any response and they will handle the case on my behalf now with the seller

One more thing to mention about Polarizit filter that i got, it rattles clearly when you shake it which might cause annoying sounds when you drive on rough streets

Not sure if only mine rattles or this is a common thing in their products

Our CPL filters are from Moovika, and we're located in Canada :)

One more thing to mention about Polarizit filter that i got, it rattles clearly when you shake it which might cause annoying sounds when you drive on rough streets

Not sure if only mine rattles or this is a common thing in their products

Mine stays on and makes no sound at all. Works great.

I have this filter too, but also got the French Blackvue-Recommended CPL filter as I found that the Polarized CPL Filter blurs the video more than the French one. I did notice that the polar filter fell if you didn't attach it securely enough. Paid NZ$65 for the polarize one which included international DHL Express. The French one cost me NZ$50 but chose their 3 working day express shipping through Chronopost/DHL (super) Express, which cost me NZ$80!! Better than waiting 14 days for super slow standard international shipping to NZ.

Just to keep you guys updated, I just got refunded by Amazon through the money back guarantee program, despite being bought 6 months ago

So what CPL are you using now?

Back