Polarize It CPL Filter Keeps Falling Down

NorthStar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi guys,

The CPL filter I got for my DR900s front cam from 7daycam.com a.k.a Polarize-It is to too loose to hold into the cam!

As a matter of fact the curve it got is way bigger than the cam body. Did anyone face the same issue?

Pic attached
ad2e63841707cc64e03ba6f067f79ee4.jpg

Last edited:
so the packaging is correct, maybe wrong one inside though

I just checked their website. They only make two CPLs

1) B90 for DR900s
2) B76 for DR750/650

The question is, do DR750/650 have bigger circumference?

has it always fit like it does now or was it tight initially?

I just installed it couple of days ago, I dont recall the initial feel if it was snug or not, but it started falling down since second day of use

they've either shipped the wrong one, or they have quality issues, take it up with them I guess and see how you go

they've either shipped the wrong one, or they have quality issues, take it up with them I guess and see how you go

I contacted them today and I am awaiting their response.

The reason I am posting this thread is to get forum members feedback regarding Polarizit products quality and see if anyone faced the same issue before

This will help me decide to either ask for a replacement or a refund

I only recall one other member that had one of these previously, not sure how he went with it, from memory though he bought this one and the EDR-AUTO one

I only recall one other member that had one of these previously, not sure how he went with it, from memory though he bought this one and the EDR-AUTO one

I got the EDR auto for the rear cam. It feels much more low quality 3d print, but it is tight snug fit compared to the loose Polarizit I got

Mine has never fallen off. However a small piece of scotch tape would probably fix it.

How about warming it up in hot water and increasing the curve on it by gentle bending?

Use electric tape to hold it down.

I'm going to assume that you got a defective one.

The one I have matches the model number and fits nice and snug. clips on without any issues.

So what was the result of their customer service? Looking to get a 7daycam filter as well.

So what was the result of their customer service? Looking to get a 7daycam filter as well.

Very bad. They didn’t respond to the email I sent them via Amazon since 3 weeks ago on 8th of June

Today i reached to Amazon and they advised that they will open a money back guarantee case for me. It will take an additional a week or two to have this issue fully resolved

I also noticed that the filter is no longer available via Amazon

Back