Police Officer Making Fun of Me

I have been thinking if installing a PA system on the car :D

Why were you "waiting for the red light" :confused:

You already had a red light! No need to wait for that :eek:

I normally wait for the green lights, then when they appear I go immediately ;)

This is where a long lens rear camera would be good, you could have gotten him rolling his eyes too

(y) That is a good cop. He warned you before you made a costly mistake, especially if that was the beginning of the construction zone (double fines).

It would of been great if you showed it from the beginning though.

Increasingly you have a lot more construction type vehicles with those small strobes permanently on. Trash trucks, also. School buses often have one white or yellow one on the rear. It can be confusing since even if the construction vehicle uses a turn signal it's hard to pick out due to all the other flashing crap.

Do you seriously thing the road is closed??? haha... probably because the truck with flashing lights was in front.

American slang is weird.
Waiting for red light is a normal way of saying the exact opposite.
Like parents telling kids to not sit on the phone all day.
I mean who sits on the phone?
You tell one thing but it's normally understood as something different.

What are you doing? STOOOOOP!!!

Sounded like something from a cartoon, LOL. I wonder if he moonlights doing voiceovers. :D

too many non English speakers in construction work force.
Same here, and in many other non skilled jobs too, where my sister work if you speak Polish you will be fine, but otherwise you have to scrape by using German / English and a few Danish words.

Also some skilled jobs, for instance just about any form of electrician will be able to find a job here quick, it seem like every young person want to be a app developer so no one apply for the regular skilled jobs.
I even heard about some young kids get bullied cuz they want to be a car mechanic, cuz that's just such a dead end job it seem to people that dont even know even if cars soon drive them self and maybe fly, there will still be people repairing and servicing them.

quite common here is for people to be towing a vehicle with something other than a regular tow truck... and because the vehicle being towed has all 4 wheels on the ground (as opposed to on a trailer or tow truck sling/bar/etc) they're supposed to put some sort of sign on the back that it's "IN TOW".

but more often than not, they spell it IN TOWN. and it's usually written on the back window with spray paint.

"Work VECHILE, Frequent Turns"
This would of been great for Jay Leno's "Headlines" segment if he was still hosting "The Tonight Show".

It reminds me of when Caltrans did this.
upload_2017-10-15_17-28-45.png

Back