Police threaten to ticket motorcyclist for honking/saying get off phone

3940 euros for a 9 euro investment, and a little time, thats not bad at all.

I think if the same happned here you would get 0 DKkr and the police officer may get a slap on the wrist.

Im allso pretty sure the famley to the American that got killed by a poorly maintained little streetsweeping machine that turned itself on and ran him over killing him is pretty upset we dont have the same culture as they have back home.

As far as i know they never got any form of compensation, or if they did it would be like 1% of what they could get at home.

Fighting "the man" here is like putting your finger in the hole of a leaking dam :rolleyes: my undestanding is that the consensus is goverment workers ( from politicians and down ) never make mistakes, even in a lifetime in the same job.

Arrogant filthy animals,,,,,,,, and thats about as nice i can put any statement about ppl like that.

I had a good time fighting this man. Even got him to do a refreshment course or two before he could come back to work.

Only fair, i do expect ppl like that to be on top of ther game. They kinda have to otheerwise we are all screwed.

Cops are trained to use cellphones without being distracted as it seems.
His reply was we need to use cellphones for work so a distracted cop driver is okay but a distracted civilian is not.
They have $1000's of equipment in their car except a hands free device. :mad:

I'm not sure any of the supposed "road raging" was necessary as it didn't seem like anyone was being held up waiting to enter the roundabout. And if you're going to go around honking and yelling at everyone who touches their phone while driving, you'll be replacing horns and going hoarse every 2 weeks.

But I also question if the cop was even on the clock since that looks very much like a POV (it's not a marked cruiser, that's for sure). I also assume if it was, in fact, some sort of unmarked vehicle, it'd be equiped with warning lights that he would (and should) have turned on prior to exiting. If the cop was serious about writing a ticket, he would have done it 30 seconds into the encounter instead of debating the kid for 6 minutes. And if he was serious about enforcing the law, he would have also cited the drivers who drove on the curb to get around them while he was unnecessarily blocking traffic.

Cop gets upset that another motorist insist that on duty LEO pay attention to driving rather then be on his cell phone? Was there anything indicating on the back of that SUV that it was police officer?

Of course motorcyclist will be quicker to get upset by distracted drivers, they more at risk.

Thats what motorcyclists keep telling us. But looking at the numbers in the netherlands, they are 25 times more likely to die per travelled kilometer than a car drivers. And 56% of fatal crashes are caused by themselves.
Looking at how he was showboating and swerving this one will also be in the local paper one day. But he rather throw a fit when a stationary driver uses his phone?

Of course motorcyclist will be quicker to get upset by distracted drivers, they more at risk.
Risks, more often than not, of their own making. :eek:

The cop should have cited the honking moto rider. He went on to road rage against a motorist less than a week later.

Youtube is a dual edged sword

Damocles ring any bells :D

Back