Police threaten to ticket motorcyclist for honking/saying get off phone

I havent seen or heard it all, but i am familiar with the concept of cops too beeing elevated above the law on or off the job.

I see it as a sign of a failing society, and there is only one group of ppl to blame for that.

The only small "violation" biker did was at 34sec, - he did not fully stopped at STOP-line. If Cop would take him to court ( as he repeated many times ), then stupid "judge" would consider biker as violating rules by seeing not fully stopping on stop-sign.

Daum thats one nasty cop there :eek:

Maybe other ppl pulling the am i under arrest ? - are you pulling me over legal ? constitutional mumbo jumbo will be a little more cooperative even if they dont have to.
I can undestand why some Americans would like a camera or 2 in the car, and i cant undestand why congress havent fixed the issues that there do seem to be when pulling ppl over en mass for something.

Too bad i cant do it, but it would be funn to pull the same on some Danish cops, but i just cant sit in a car with a cop or any other for that matter hovering over me, so i allways get out of my car and meet them eye to eye.

I know the latter i will have to disregard if i ever get on mt dream american roadtrip :eek: but i do belive i will be able to be a little more humble around a American cop on his turf.

That being said our Danish constitution is just as riddled with flaws :oops::( i have argued for a update of it as long as i can remember.

I guess that could have been considered road rage. There were two horn beeps. A first quick beep and then a second longer beep. The moto rider was riding like an idiot standing up and the cop was paying attention close enough to see that.

Having road rage on your record has to be really sucky.

Was that a ROUNDABOUT? In America! :eek:
We do have them. Not as many as we should which is why there are so many people who don't know how to drive in them. :(

Both jerks.
When dealing with police there is a time to STFU and listen. It works miracles.
Saying "I don't want to argue with you", but continuing to argue is just making it worse.
If you must argue, let them finish what they are saying, then make your point while answering their questions.

No informercials on PBS ? we still have thuff like that here.

Short little program ( minutes ) called OBS, which is short for ( translated ) information to the citicens about the society.

For the most its mundane stuff like dont drink and drive and so on, but we allso had information there telling the goverment now move onto paperless, so every one is now forced to get a e- mail and use other ditital systems from a goverment with a well proven track record of haveing absolutely no handle in IT and how to keep it safe.

And goverment here have so much information on the Danes google envie them, even NSA would kill ( litterally ) to have as free hands as ther Danish counterparts have.

that cop was an asshole..... truth be known.... he was ordering a dozen doughnuts.... Guaranteed he was off duty and that phone call has nothing to do with police business. He was bitching about being in a hurry and the rider was taking him away from his duties, but then continues to bitch at the rider for 5-6 mins.... lol

'Almost' stopping for a stop sign is the same as not stopping. Not a minor traffic infraction in the US if you actually get written up for it.
If whiny biker boy wants to call down people on how they drive, he should probably clean up how he rides.

Thats the problem, we have a saying here that goes " first you must sweep in front of your own door"
Meaning if you want ppl to live up to some standart or do somthing, well then you better conform to that yourself before you start complaining.

With all that gear on the handlebar of that bike, well then i have to assume the biker is also addicted to whatever a smartphone can spew out.

We have 2 kinds of yeald here, first the triangle on a end meaning you have to yeald but not necessary come to a complete stop. And the second one with a sign saying STOP and a big fat line across your lane, and here you are supposed to come to a full stop before you do somthing else.

BUT, i am sure if you slow right down and look carefull before you commit the cop in the unmarked car will proberly let you go with a warning, and thats assuming he dont have more important thngs to do as its so often the case here.

It appears using a cell phone to talk while driving isn't illegal in Colorado, unless you are under 18. Texting is illegal, period. There may be some local laws, though.

Well, then you miss the idiocy of swerving etc.., between 2:00 and 3:00

Too bad i cant do it, but it would be funn to pull the same on some Danish cops,
I was fined incorrectly 4 years ago. I tried to explain the trafficrules to him, even told him about the mistakes he was making in the ticketprocess, but he was stubborn.. Stayed calm and they made it my hobby.
Got into some procedures and turned the 91euro fine into a 3940 euro compensation for several government agencies (including the court) not following procedures.

if its not illegal to use a phone then the kid should have kept his nose out of other peoples business. he did it to himself, if there was a law about not using the phone then I would say the officer over reacted to a concerned citizen, after all, if I saw a driver necking a bottle of vodka whilst driving I would do whatever I could to prevent that person hurting himself or worse someone else, if it turned out to be a police offer then so be it. Breaking the law is breaking the law, regardless of how or why, kids an idiot tho, even if it was illegal, you have to accept that it might have been police business and STFU

His problem was he tazed the kid after he was more or less complying, and on the ground.
He did it to punish the kid, not to get control of him or stop an assault.

Back