Police using dashcam video of a fail to remain 4 a Ped Hit & run

If not it was a huge waste throwing all the tea in the harbor in Boston.

I think the same way the British or at least Bligh burned his fingers in the Rum Rebellion when he became governor of Australia.

Blight arested hiding under the bed and sent packing, you mate are not welcome here
Arrest_of_Govenor_Bligh.jpg

If not it was a huge waste throwing all the tea in the harbor in Boston.

I think the same way the British or at least Bligh burned his fingers in the Rum Rebellion when he became governor of Australia.

Blight arested hiding under the bed and sent packing, you mate are not welcome here
Arrest_of_Govenor_Bligh.jpg
Maybe that is what will happen with Brexit if the EU doesn't give us what we want?

Bligh was imprisoned for a year before he escaped to the island of Tasmania. In England, the Colonial Office received confusing dispatches from both Bligh and Johnston but, surprisingly, paid little attention to the affair. The mutineers ruled for two years, while the British government punished them by not sending any supplies to the rebellious colony. Because of this embargo, New South Wales's economy fell apart, and everyone became dissatisfied with the Rum Rebellion government. In December, 1809, a new governor, Lachlan Macquarie, arrived at Sydney, and the mutineers surrendered.

It sure do look like the EU club are one expensive club to part with, from the outside it look like biker rules and the UK have been put under bad standing.

Presumably the money has already been paid into the pension fund, so why shouldn't he have what he has already earned?

It sure do look like the EU club are one expensive club to part with, from the outside it look like biker rules and the UK have been put under bad standing.
Yes, most countries wouldn't be able to afford to leave, especially the ones that would benefit most from leaving!

I doubt we will end up paying it though, since there is no answer to Northern Ireland that is acceptable to both sides.

I know once we Danes got more from the EU than we paid, but that been some while now i am sure, and the people that get something out of it are probably the newer members.

I never really got EU, and surely not what it have become since 1980 or something.
And i hope we Danes can have a quick settlement with the UK regarding trade, i would hate it if customs will start to rip me off on parcels from the UK, cuz i get a lot of my stuff from over there.
Hell the last time o got socks i got them in the UK too, its pretty much just food and gasoline i get here, no need to buy other things here not even if it get a little more expensive with shipping ( its sort of my way of being proactive in ruining Denmark too like all the others seem hell bend on too )

Presumably the money has already been paid into the pension fund, so why shouldn't he have what he has already earned?

I supposed when it comes to someone like Farage it's a question of having your cake and eating it too, which many feel is rather hypocritical as it violates his own stated principles.

And i hope we Danes can have a quick settlement with the UK regarding trade...
You know you are not allowed to make any sort of trade agreement yourselves, unless you leave the EU first!

Of course we will be able to make one with you since we will have left :D

We had our wars, from the vikings to the fisheries wars in the 80ties i think it was, and though it was with Iceland, but those guys are just Danes that got the hell out of Dodge in time.

So i think its time to make money or love,,, personally ill prefer money.

We had our wars, from the vikings to the fisheries wars in the 80ties i think it was, and though it was with Iceland, but those guys are just Danes that got the hell out of Dodge in time.

So i think its time to make money or love,,, personally ill prefer money.
I heard that you were going to restart the Cod wars that have been running since 1415, unfortunately for you, the EU have given away all your rights for you ;)

http://ffl.org.uk/danes-threaten-hague-cod-war/

History: http://www.medievalhistories.com/medieval-cod-wars-1415-2017/

Some years ago they allowed fishermen to trade in their quotas, resulting in 3-4 men / companies pretty much owning the right to everything.
Danish harbors are pretty much devoid of fishing vessels now, my home town of Aarhus the #2 largest town here i dont think have a single commercial fisherman left.
When i was a kid the fishing boats was side by side all over on the harbor.

There are no cod left i think, at least not on the coast where you often caught little ( 3+ - 40 cm ) cod when fishing for trout on the coast, but that died off pretty quick towards the end of the 90ties.

Some years ago they allowed fishermen to trade in their quotas, resulting in 3-4 men / companies pretty much owning the right to everything.
Danish harbors are pretty much devoid of fishing vessels now, my home town of Aarhus the #2 largest town here i dont think have a single commercial fisherman left.
When i was a kid the fishing boats was side by side all over on the harbor.

There are no cod left i think, at least not on the coast where you often caught little ( 3+ - 40 cm ) cod when fishing for trout on the coast, but that died off pretty quick towards the end of the 90ties.
Our cod are back on the menu, so we will be fighting to keep the EU boats out of our waters, that was one of the reasons for Brexit!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40642230

I dont get how it can be legal to sail a fishing boat from iceland to the coast off south africa to fish there, people should fish in their own waters, and if a country dont have a fishing fleet of its own then their waters should be a sanctuary for fish.

Then again i dont really care much for this issue, while i do like to catch a fish with a rod and line then i dont eat it if i can help it.
So if you guys just go easy on the chips i will be good, maybe you can buy danish potatoes for the fish, and organic recycled Danish paper to wrap it all in.

I dont get how it can be legal to sail a fishing boat from iceland to the coast off south africa to fish there, people should fish in their own waters, and if a country dont have a fishing fleet of its own then their waters should be a sanctuary for fish.

Then again i dont really care much for this issue, while i do like to catch a fish with a rod and line then i dont eat it if i can help it.
So if you guys just go easy on the chips i will be good, maybe you can buy danish potatoes for the fish, and organic recycled Danish paper to wrap it all in.
I don't think it is legal, unless they have the permission of the corrupt governments in the area!?
Territorial waters or a territorial sea, as defined by the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, is a belt of coastal waters extending at most 12 nautical miles (22.2 km; 13.8 mi) from the baseline (usually the mean low-water mark) of a coastal state.
An exclusive economic zone extends from the outer limit of the territorial sea to a maximum of 200 nautical miles (370.4 km; 230.2 mi) from the territorial sea baseline, thus it includes the contiguous zone. A coastal nation has control of all economic resources within its exclusive economic zone, including fishing, mining, oil exploration, and any pollution of those resources.

Britain will take back control of all fishing rights within 200 miles of the coast after Brexit, according to a Government briefing paper seen by The Daily Telegraph. The UK will no longer be bound by Europe’s Common Fisheries Policy when it leaves the EU, meaning it will revert to UN rules on fishing, which provide for the 200-mile zone, compared to just 12 miles of protected waters under EU policy. Such an action would be deeply damaging to Boulogne. Its larger trawlers are out at sea for five days, spending 80 per cent of their time in UK waters. “It’s all we’ve got really,” says Mr Leprêtre. “There will be bankruptcies if they do take back the waters, no doubt about it. And here, if fishing falls, everything falls.

Back