Polls In Posts

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
jokiin said:
Yeah I thought to put a poll with list of possible features and have people vote what they like but no poll option on this forum

Hi jokiin,

A poll option exists. When you create a new topic, there are 3 tabs on the bottom: Options, Upload Attachment and Poll Creation. Max list of options is 10 for a poll.

Re: Hands on the Livue LB100. $100 korean 720p dashcam

DashCamMan said:
jokiin said:
Yeah I thought to put a poll with list of possible features and have people vote what they like but no poll option on this forum

Hi jokiin,

A poll option exists. When you create a new topic, there are 3 tabs on the bottom: Options, Upload Attachment and Poll Creation. Max list of options is 10 for a poll.

I'm familiar with where it should be (I admin another phpBB forum) but when I start a topic there are only 2 tabs, Options and Upload Attachment, thought perhaps you either didn't have it enabled or I wasn't in the circle of trust :p

I know many forums they disable polls to avoid stupid threads and flame wars so didn't think too much about it being disabled

Re: Hands on the Livue LB100. $100 korean 720p dashcam

jokiin said:
I'm familiar with where it should be (I admin another phpBB forum) but when I start a topic there are only 2 tabs, Options and Upload Attachment, thought perhaps you either didn't have it enabled or I wasn't in the circle of trust :p

I know many forums they disable polls to avoid stupid threads and flame wars so didn't think too much about it being disabled

You are right jokiin...polls was disabled for registered users. I didn't notice since I could see the option. I have turned polls on now for registered users. Thanks for pointing this out :)

I've been caught out with things like this previously, when you have admin rights you see everything anyway, easily overlooked, thanks for fixing it :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Screen name taken Forum Rules and Site Suggestions 3
DashCamMan Forum Rules and Site Suggestions 3
Back