Poor Quality Yi DashCam

Teodor

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hi. Just bought one Yi International Dashcam and I tested today... What I see on the footage its awesome pretty BAD.... How can I solve this thing?

yifocus2.jpg yi focus .jpg

Hi. Just bought one Yi International Dashcam and I tested today... What I see on the footage its awesome pretty BAD.... How can I solve this thing?

View attachment 32208 View attachment 32207
I dont see whats bad in this picture,I can give you a link to some videos on my Youyube channel recorded with my Yi international version.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Sorry I just looked your pics better they are really blurry,if you cant return your dashcam back to seller you bought it from,then maybe you have to try open your Yi and manually adjust lens in it somehow.

Look At This man :(

I think it's not lens problem...

Attachments

• yifocus3.jpg
    yifocus3.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 65
Look At This man :(

I think it's not lens problem...
Are you sure that your windshield-windscreen is enough clean and your dashcams lens too,if these two things are OK,it must be a focus problem. Some of members here had this problem before especially after dashcam is exposed to direct sunlight for a few hours,but I dont know do they solve this and how.

Hey. I just fixed my camera... I disassembled it then I walked to the lens and tried to focus and now it looks completely different.

Attachments

• yi after focus fix.jpg
    yi after focus fix.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 79
Hi, Teodor. Nice to see you here. I have the same problem too. The video is blurry at the center and seems ok at the edges. At first i thought it was because of a crack in the windshield (i assumed it focused on it), but today i moved the camera to a different position and it's still blurry in the center. I bought the camera from an online store in Romania and i still have time to return it, but i was thinking about adjusting the lens too. I guess you void the warranty if you do this, right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Yi Dash Cam 0
MeGuinness Yi Dash Cam 5
T Yi Dash Cam 14
Back