Possibility of a Full-HD for DR650-2CH??

ed_0138

Reaction score
Country
United States
Edit: sorry I meant for REAR camera

So far I love my 650. The front camera provides stunning clarity.

The rear camera, looks kinda like crap compared to the front camera.

For those of you more familiar with the company, do you think it's a possibility that they'll offer a full-hd rear camera upgrade for the camera only in the future? Everything is great about this unit except the rear camera. I'd hate to have to buy an entire new unit just to get rear in full-hd. I know that will never happen either.

thanks!

They already have FHD both front & rear, DR750GW 2CH w/ screen

BTW :Can you upload some samples of your 650? I just got the DR650 SET, the front camera doesn't provide "stunning clarity" like you said. Quite blurry instead..

I will second that.. recording quality sucks on the 650.

I'm not sure why BlackVue never gets it quite right. Dual Channel should be 1080P front back or you might as well get two single channel 1080P products.

Currently the dual channel Panorama X2 has excellent bang for the buck value/quality, Full-HD/Full-HD

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking DR600-GW for front and DR3500-FHD for rear that way I have Full HD for both front and back. Doesn't cost much more than a DR650GW system. But I'm concerned the DR600 does not have as great video quality as the DR650 due to the Sony CMOS sensor on the 650. What you guys think?

Interested to see DR600 vs DR650 comparision in an exact side by side comparision.

I drive:
front - BlackVue DR550GW-2CH (custom firmware 15 mbs + wdr)
rear - BlackVue DR3500-FHD (custom firmware 15 mbs)
perfect variant

I drive:
front - BlackVue DR550GW-2CH (custom firmware 15 mbs + wdr)
rear - BlackVue DR3500-FHD (custom firmware 15 mbs)
perfect variant
Waiting for your great work on DR650

Back